“My wife loved it”
Review of Skydive Kalbarri - CLOSED

Skydive Kalbarri
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Kalbarri provides beach tandem skydives to the general public everyday. You will have a scenic ride to jump altitude over the Murchison river and gorges. The door opens, and you exit the aircraft into freefall for a full minute before the instructor deploys the parachute. Then you glide like a bird gracefully over the beautiful red coastal cliffs of Kalbarri and the blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Finally, Skydive Kalbarri lands you on the amazing beach of Frustrations Point next to the Murchison River, where you take a complimentary boat ride across the river to the townsite.Jump on the Skydive Kalbarri website for more details!
Reviewed April 14, 2015 via mobile

Dan the instructor was so enthusiastic his energy was infectious. Although I didn't take a dive myself, the missus said it was worth every penny. We got a great video and pictures. It was well organised and ran so smoothly

Reviewed March 23, 2015

This had been on my 'bucket list' for so long I didn't think it would come off. However I bit the bullet and boy am I glad that I did! The instructor was a fantastic fellow and all went off smoothly.
Would do it again only from a greater height!!
Thanks again for a most 'epic' experience!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was my present from my husband, for my 64th birthday - a big one ticked off "the bucket list"! From start to finish Danny was enthusiastic, encouraging and professional and I felt entirely confident in his hands. I can't think of a more glorious location for a jump, and free-falling from 14,000ft above the Murchison River & the Kalbarri coast is just the most unreal experience possible.
I definitely recommend the added expense of the GoPro video, as the jump seems to go so quickly and it's pretty surreal, so to be able to re-live it is excellent.
Be aware that it can be very cold, and the harness pressure in the groin is fairly severe. If I could devise padding for that area I would utilise it in future, as discomfort detracts a little from the enjoyment. Ladies, wear a high-neck top !
Definitely worth every cent.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I went for my first skydive in the last week of July. Where do I start? This is something I've wanted to do for years and it exceeded all of my expectations. Words cannot express what an incredible experience this was. The thrill and the absolute freedom you feel are beyond words. It's something I'd recommend everyone to do. The staff were friendly, professional and really efficient, and the guys went above and beyond with their service. I had every confidence in them. I loved that they were as excited at my first skydive as I was. I was also highly impressed with the quality of the video and photos that I received. I tend to have high standards about this stuff and what I received just blew me away. My friends and family are loving seeing it all. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Not to mention the scenery. What an incredible place to skydive and what a fantastic view you get coming down! It wouldn't be the same anywhere else after doing my first one in Kalbarri! I'm hoping to go back for another holiday towards the end of the year so I will definitely be booking my second skydive! Might even squeeze a third one in too.