“My Favourite Cafe in Kalbarri”
Review of The Gorges Cafe

The Gorges Cafe
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Kalbarri
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“My Favourite Cafe in Kalbarri”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The service here is always fabulous and staff are always so welcoming. I often enjoy breakfast or lunch here with friends on my days off work. It is in such a beautiful setting with a simple yet fab menu all reasonably priced.
The breakfast bruschetta is one of my favourites and the desserts are always so fresh.
Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013

Cheviot, New Zealand
“Very nice food and great staff”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went there many times and it was always a nice experience. The food is lovely, the setting and view nice and friendly staff. The price of the food was reasonable too.

Visited August 2013
Perth, Australia
“A great place for breakfast”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Good coffee and a tasty bacon and egg toastie with views across the Murchison River from the al fresco area.

A good place to start the day.

• Visited September 2013
Ballina, Australia
“be on time”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great food and coffee that's surprisingly good. Most popular place in Kalbarri. Watch out, however, as there is a definite cut-off time for lunches and if you're late you won't get fed. It's not open every day either, so check first.

Visited August 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Hair in my food! No sorry, no refund - no return business.”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I ordered a toasted sandwich to go with my 'over extracted' coffee, when I noticed a long hair emerging from my sandwich.
Obviously I did not eat that half, when I informed one of the cafe worker her response was "ill inform the kitchen".....so let me get this right, I pay for something and I don't get the product I asked for, ie I didn't ask for the massive hair in my lunch and there is no apology, no comment like "can we make you another one" or "would you like your money back".
NOT GOOD ENOUGH....its not the hair i have a problem with-these things happen, its the way it was handled.
Majority of staff there were very nice and helpful however a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

• Visited September 2013