“At last somewhere worthy of eating at after many dreary dreadful meals!”
Review of The Cavern

The Cavern
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Kalamunda
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2017

This was a friends and children event so you have it in your mind that you will just put up and shut up. But the vibe (even with children involved) was fantastic. As a tapas bar the portions served were just right and when I say they were full of amazing tastes and visual joy I may be understating the event. There were to many dishes to comment on individually but I always look for the specials list and I would suggest you start there. Finishing with the panacote just made my day.

1  Thank Tastetravellerblog

Reviewed January 12, 2017

The restaurant is cosy but more than suitable, food is fresh and serves quickly. Good selection for tapas and drinks.

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

We are regulars here and can highly recommend you give it a try. The tapas menu varies regularly which keeps things interesting. Very good selection of local wines available too, plus attentive sevice by wait staff.

1  Thank Leah C
Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

What a lovely place. Great ambiance. The young man who took our order was very friendly and very engaging with us. The food was lovely. We had duck parfait, crispy potato and chorizo and feta, crumbed sardines, wagyu beef tacos and strawberry and pistachio pavlova and chocolate brownie with caramel popcorn and ice-cream. Couldn't fault the food apart from a few unpoped popcorn in the desert. We also had a lemon grass mojito and a Gin and marmalade cocktail. Great night the only criticism would be the price.

Reviewed December 25, 2016

First time to the cavern the wood was great, the gnocchi was the best I've ever eaten the cauliflower special was also good. Typical small tapas sizes I thought it was pretty expensive.