“Excellent food, service and bar”
Review of Grace's Tavern - CLOSED

Grace's Tavern
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Australian, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Attached to the Thirsty Camel Bottle Shop
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Very friendly, great food, country themed , but i loved it and my partner who loves country was in heaven, very well decorated, owner was very friendly and staff were lovely, service was fast and efficient, well worth a visit

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Not much to choose from on the menu, but the food they serve is done well! Pizzas are yummy and food is served hot and we didnt seem to wait a long time for the meals to be served.
The owner insists on greeting you when he was in the tavern, and makes sure you are well taken care of, which is a lovely touch.
The downside is at night the music was very loud and we could not hear each other.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Food was reasonably priced compared to other places in Exmouth. The 2 times we ordered here they were very quick. Pizza in 10mins on a busy night.
Place was very noisy with the football on tv turned way up you could hear it all through the dining area.
The host was nice and accommodating and the floor staff were Attentive. Portions could have been slightly larger.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I wandered into Gracie's on the first night of my three night long trip in Exmouth during Easter 2014. I took a Hawaiian pizza to go. When I finally got back to my hotel room and took a bite of the hot pizza I was stunned...this was the best pizza I've had in Australia to date.

Despite the fact that I was staying at Novotel, which has an esteemed restaurant, I came back to Grace's ALL THREE NIGHTS to get pizza to go. It was THAT good!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

This pub / restaurant has a nice laid back atmosphere, the food is yummy and the staff are friendly. What more can you expect ?