“Best pizza in town...WA...Australia”
Review of Grace's Tavern - CLOSED

Grace's Tavern
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Australian, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Attached to the Thirsty Camel Bottle Shop
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I wandered into Gracie's on the first night of my three night long trip in Exmouth during Easter 2014. I took a Hawaiian pizza to go. When I finally got back to my hotel room and took a bite of the hot pizza I was stunned...this was the best pizza I've had in Australia to date.

Despite the fact that I was staying at Novotel, which has an esteemed restaurant, I came back to Grace's ALL THREE NIGHTS to get pizza to go. It was THAT good!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

This pub / restaurant has a nice laid back atmosphere, the food is yummy and the staff are friendly. What more can you expect ?

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Watched the footy here while on holday - airconditioned, great facilities, plenty of TV's to see the footy on, good atmosphere

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Went here tonight hoping to get a table. My bad for not booking. No prob happy to grab a take away pizza. My bad again. No where to sit so plonked ourselves at a reserved table in the bar area to wait for takeaway. Sat for one second and asked to move as do I realise this is reserved? Yes I can read! The booking arrived so we gladly moved but the rudeness of the staff was ridiculous. OMG will never be back again. Pizza was sat on side and when we asked if that was ours (it was) told well we are busy tonight (hello hardly any of your reservations were in the place). Take some time to apologise for not being able to give a table and perhaps directions where you would like people to sit or stand when waiting for take away and give pizza when ready.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We spent our last night here with family before leaving Exmouth. The food was delicious and the staff very friendly and patient as my brother-in-law was detained at work so very late arriving. Not so keen on the new country and western theme though. Maybe a good idea for short term, in fact, it's the kind of place that could change it's theme every few months. Great place to spend a balmy Exmouth evening.