“Great pub”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Australian, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Attached to the Thirsty Camel Bottle Shop
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Watched the footy here while on holday - airconditioned, great facilities, plenty of TV's to see the footy on, good atmosphere

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Went here tonight hoping to get a table. My bad for not booking. No prob happy to grab a take away pizza. My bad again. No where to sit so plonked ourselves at a reserved table in the bar area to wait for takeaway. Sat for one second and asked to move as do I realise this is reserved? Yes I can read! The booking arrived so we gladly moved but the rudeness of the staff was ridiculous. OMG will never be back again. Pizza was sat on side and when we asked if that was ours (it was) told well we are busy tonight (hello hardly any of your reservations were in the place). Take some time to apologise for not being able to give a table and perhaps directions where you would like people to sit or stand when waiting for take away and give pizza when ready.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We spent our last night here with family before leaving Exmouth. The food was delicious and the staff very friendly and patient as my brother-in-law was detained at work so very late arriving. Not so keen on the new country and western theme though. Maybe a good idea for short term, in fact, it's the kind of place that could change it's theme every few months. Great place to spend a balmy Exmouth evening.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

the food was great the company even better, and reasonable prices would defiantly reccomend; the desserts were to die for yes Im comming back again soon

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I ate here with my father and had the most amazing pub meal ever! We had a Caesar salad each and shared the garlic pesto bread and seared BBQ'ed scallops and prawns. We had Mississippi mud cake and choc sticky date pudding for dessert both of which were as amazing as the rest of the meal. Great service, delicious food, I highly recommended it!

1  Thank megsymoo77