“It's A Truck”

Planet Burgers
Ranked #11 of 27 Restaurants in Exmouth
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Burger van outside the Potshot Hotel. Extensive burger menu, Americana and kids meals. Takeaway, or we have small dining area. Now open every night from 5pm.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

A great burger from a truck? Absolutley. Near the Potshot, in the back.
TravelinAlan assures that you will love the burgers the ladies serve+the chips(fries) are also quite tasty.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Maybe not the best meal we have ever had but certainly one to remember - and the best in this God forsaken part of the world! Great juicy hamburgers and hand cut chips and what's more they even bring tables and chairs for you to sit and watch the passing parade - over at the PotShot pub! They must be fuming over there!! Just what is needed and well worth a visit.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Our last night in Exmouth we decided to have something quick and simple for dinner. The caravan delivered some awesome burgers and souvlakis that was enjoyed by all. Well worth the wait.

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling alone and didn't feel like sitting in a restaurant on my own so I looked on trip advisor for places to eat that did takeaway. This place had such good reviews I thought I'm gonna give them a go. HOLY Moley best decision ever. I had the hamburger and can honestly say is best one I've ever eaten. Meat was tasty, salad was fresh, sweet onions and a beautiful BBQ sauce. Took a lot of willpower not to drive back and get another. Well done guys you should be in every town.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went classic and got a basic hamburger, it was awesome, a little pink in the middle, onions cooked on the griddle til nice a golden hue, oozing cheese, tangy relish, mayo and salad. Writing this review is making me hungry so I'm going to walk 40 minutes into town and back to get one, they really are that good. One minor point. Why put cucumber on a burger? It just sweats and tastes gross. Other than that I love these guys. All hail the burger!