Open today: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM

from $193.63
from $273.15
from $224.75
1,578 results
All reviews whale sharks beautiful catamaran bucket list these guys an amazing experience glass of champagne once in a lifetime thank you so much from start to finish end of the day fish food was great sea sickness second to none delicious lunch morning tea highly recommend this company
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What an incredible day!!! We signed up for the Humpback swimming and not only did we swim with several beautiful humpback whales, but also with whale sharks, rays and turtles!! We also saw dolphins and reef sharks from the boat. The crew (Blaze, Noosh, Matt, Troppy and Jordie) were amazing, all very knowledgable, energetic and highly motivated to ensure we all saw heaps of wildlife. Having such beautiful professional photos thrown in as part of the package was a fabulous addition. The boat and lunch were also fantastic. Cannot recommend this company and day enough!

Date of experience: September 2019
NingalooDiscovery, Front Office Manager at Ningaloo Discovery, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi

Thank you for that glowing review. Sounds like an incredible day out on the Ningaloo seeing all it's main characters, how lucky. So pleased the crew also made it memorable for you. I too have been thoroughly enjoying the photos

Safe travels and we hope to see you again for another BEST DAY EVER
Warm regards, Heather
Ningaloo Discovery Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have just come off the whale shark encounter experience and cannot praise the Ningaloo Discovery team too highly. They were totally professional and very personable. The water was crystal clear and despite it being late in the season, we had 4 separate encounters with a whale shark within 1 hour, from as close as 3 metres. Swimmers were divided into 2 groups with Tropi leading the second group. Once our swimmer/spotter Nush had located the whale shark, Tropi and the group 1 leader were very skilled in organising us into a line in.the water and telling us when to put our heads under water...just on cue for the whale shark to swim slowly by. It's an indescribable experience to see something so large so close up. The crew were very safety minded at all times. My first snorkel wasn't giving me enough air and it was changed immediately. Problem solved. The snacks and refreshments onboard were most welcome and the crew were great and friendly hosts.

In short, this was one of the great experiences of my life. Yes, we were a bit lucky encountering the whale shark so quickly, but the Ningaloo Discovery team were top pros. Book this trip and you will not be disappointed!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
NingalooDiscovery, Front Office Manager at Ningaloo Discovery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review and the high praise. Yesterday was a dream day by all accounts; crystal clear water, whale shark spotted straight away, great guidance by our crew.

I'm pleased your snorkel issue was resolved speedily so you could enjoy your experience to the fullest

Safe travels and we hope to see you again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Today, 21 September we went on the humpback whale swim cruise
What a fantastic day!! Not only did we swim with humpback whales but were also lucky enough to swim with a whale shark!!
The crew were fabulous making numerous stops so that no one was disappointed
A special thank you from me to Blaze who encouraged me more than once so that I had the most amazing experiences - you are awesome
This day out is a absolute must do!!

Hi Vicki

Thank you for your review, what an incredible day you had yesterday getting to swim with Humpback Whales and a whale shark, very lucky. We are so proud of our incredible crew and their ability to build guests confidence so they get the best day possible. Blaise is indeed a champ!

Safe travels, hopefully we will see you back here again

Heather & Ningaloo Discovery Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Firstly I would like to commend the team who took us out yesterday. That being, Holly, Kate, Sarah and Jordy. This team runs a tight ship and is all about safety first and of course fun. Since this tour is based on looking for wildlife to interact with, we did not know what we would be in store for that day. But we were very fortunate to be able to swim with 2 different whale sharks in shallow waters which we were told was rare for this time of the year. We didn’t get to see any humpback whales as the closet one was a mother with a baby that was too small for us to actually get out and swim with. But that’s okay, as when you’re on these tours, you must respect the rules in place and understand that wildlife can come and go as the tour cannot control their movements. I would like to thank Jordy in particular as when we went in for our third swim with the whale shark, I was buggered and couldn’t keep up. He literally pulled me along so I could have a good view from behind the whale shark. For that I was very grateful! Without thinking twice I would recommend Ningaloo Discovery as your way to discover the beauties of the reefs in Ningaloo. Cheers again to the A team who took us out on the 20/09/2019

Hi

Thank you for your amazing review and for recommending us

Two whale sharks in September is incredible and I believe the first one was a fast swimmer so I understand why you were tired. Our guides such as Jord are only too happy to encourage you to keep going!

That is gorgeous that you were able to see a mother and calf humpback whale, it is such an important time for them both and so staying on the vessel and admiring them from a distance is the best thing for them

Safe travels

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a last minute trip, I came to Exmouth hoping to swim with a whale shark having seen some inspiring Instagram posts, although this late in the season it was a gamble. However, the trip was bucket list amazing!!!

The day started well with a pickup bang on time, with the friendly and helpful Holly and Kate, who gave us a great presentation on the history of Exmouth and its surrounds on the way to the boat.

Tendered out to the Windcheetah, kitted up with mask snorkel fins and wetsuit, had test snorkel in the lagoon and then we were off!

WOW within minutes we were heading off to the location of a 6m whale shark! Slightly confronting to see such a huge whale shark swimming right by but boat picked us up and dropped us further along his path, so we got to swim with him again. Kate was wonderful, calm and took the time to ensure everyone got to experience such an awesome experience regardless of age or swimming ability or fitness or adrenaline level.

No sooner back on the boat but another whale shark had been sighted and off we went. This time a 4m male who was swimming slower in much shallower water. He even had a small school of tiny fish swimming along with him. The more swims I did the more relaxed I became but after four swims I was exhausted and happy to be on the boat. A group went in for a fifth swim and then lunch was served. Then we were sailing to the snorkel point, clarity and colour of the water was amazing, lots of colourful fish and two sting rays hiding in the sand, sailed past a couple of turtles and then back on dry land.
Boat is beautiful, food delicious and the crew were professional, friendly and superb - well done all.

Hi Sue

Thank you for that glowing review. How exciting to have 2 whale sharks! So pleased you enjoyed your day out with us, it sounds like the Ningaloo Reef put on quite a show for you too.

We are very proud of our crew, they work so hard to help everyone have an amazing day. We are so pleased you got to tick whale shark swimming off your bucket list

Safe travels Sue, hopefully we will see you again