“Fine dining with a fine dining price tag”
Review of Mantarays

Mantarays
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Exmouth
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Absolutely scrumptious meal - my scallops were divine and my gnocchi for main was also delicious. Nice wine list, lovely setting, professional service, and a fine dining price tag. My husband expected a faultless main for $44, and whilst it was nice, it wasn't sublime in his mind. I ordered well and was totally satisfied. Treat yourself (and order the scallops!).

Reviewed June 2, 2012

My entree of oyster Kilpatrick was bad cubed bacon bought from the shop abit of sauce and there u have it. Cold scallops had to send back ENOUGH SAID .....

Reviewed May 3, 2012

We had dinner here once and breakfast twice during our 3 night stay at Novotel. Service was very good. The food was average.

I wish they would have used more local produce on their menu. The scallops were from Tasmania, where as in Shark Bay you get great scallops. There were no prawns on the menu, the fish was deep fried, etc.

Breakfast was good. Great service. Good food. Eggs are made to order.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We had a wonderful night. The food was great...quail and seafood chowder for entrees,emu and kangaroo pie and lamb cutlets for mains were delish. We sat outside which wad ok with some aeroguard! Service was very friendly and efficient although it is off season on a Tuesday night. Highly recommended based on our experience. They apparently have just introduced new menu

Reviewed November 2, 2011

I went to the restruant twice because I stayed at the resort. Once for dinner and once for lunch.

Its not that the restruant is terrible, its not.

Its a very beautiful place to sit, the cocktails are great and the service was good.

The food was pretty average.

I dont mind spending a bit of money on a nice meal in a nice restruant but the food wasnt good.

It wasnt terrible and it looked pretty it just didnt taste all that great.

I had fish and chips and both the fish and the chips were undercooked and a bit soggy - I had much better food elsewhere in Emouth and paid around half the price.

1  Thank Allegra04