“We went on a little discovery tour..”
Review of Pinocchio Restaurant - CLOSED

Pinocchio Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2012

First of all, we decided to do some cross country trekking around Exmouth on our trailbikes, all fellows, all low to mid forties in age range. Our plan was to go from Exmouth to wherever we could get, via the beach, bush, stations or whatever.
We were in Exmouth for a total of three nights, and ate at Pinocchio every single time we were there. Food and service..excellent. Every meal was a bit of a hit! Any of the rib dishes on the menu...anything on the menu. These guys could show a few people up in the Perth restaurant circles.
Sabrina and crew...keep doing what you do. It is great.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Have spent a total of 15 nights (in two trips ) in Exmouth, and ate out exclusively at Pinocchio's on 6 occassions. The owner / operator remembered my name from 6 months ago. Fantastic value for money, great food - pizza, pasta, steak - and lots of it. Be warned, meals are huge. One adult guest ordered a child's pizza and was stunned at the enormous size until she saw the adult size- absolutely stunned. Add in the regular complimentary port and it's agreat night out for all

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Wide ranging menu with a European haute cuisine bias. As one might expect, seafood is also strongly featured. We enjoyed our two mains, but found them to be just too large for our normal appetite, so if you're not a big eater, maybe take an entree size and then order a follow on if needed. (US readers note - an entree in Australia is the small meal, not the main course!).
It has a good wine list, and the service is friendly and efficient, often followed up by a personal touch when the proprietor pops a couple of complimentary sherries on the table.
Probably the best overall restaurant in town, based on food and ambience.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I don't know why my experience was so vastly different to every other reviewers.. I am an Italian connoisseur and unfortunately on both nights, it was not a great experience at all. We got take away pizza the first night and it was soggy with vegetables thrown on the top but pretty much on one side only. I eat pizza at least once a week and after the first slice I had to throw it in the bin.. A first in my lifetime. The second night we ate in the restaurant to celebrate our anniversary and I found the service very slow even though I wouldn't consider them very busy. Home made pasta was nice but the sauces on both dishes were bland and lacking flavour. We were going to get gelati to go but after waiting five minutes to get served, we just decided to leave. WE got dessert at our hotel. There are not many options in terms of restaurants at exmouth but when I come back, I won't be visiting pinnochios again.

1  Thank Lana F
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Unbelievable!
I can not describe the love I have for this place.
I had the spag marinara which was huge and delicious
All I can say is when I was eating that meal I was getting tingles up my spine.
It was and still is the greatest thing i have ever tasted in my life.

No matter how many marinara ive tried since, and no matter where I have tried them.
Nothing will match Pinocchio