Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb bthree roomsperfect hostsgreat continental breakfastgreat snorkelinglocal knowledgehelpful hostsbeach towelswhale shark toura lovely stayevery morningstayed nightsrental carwhalers restaurantsheliaverandaningaloo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is a really good B and B, comfortable beds, spacious rooms with lovely en-suites and best of all the hosts, Sheila and John. They were exceedingly helpful advising us on where to go for dinner, which beaches were best, the trips to do etc, they also lent us snorkelling equipment, a shade tent, eski and spare beach towels.
Good range of cereals, yoghurt, breads and a multitude of different jams at breakfast time.
Highly recommend

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hubblybubbly
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you Hubblybubbly for that lovely review, we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and your holiday in Exmouth. Its also good to know that our advice is accurate and helpful.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Stayed two nights with warm and friendly hosts Sheila and John. Whilst the B&B is on the outskirts of Exmouth the peace and quiet is what we wanted. At the night the sky is lit up by the brilliant stars and if you are lucky a satelite will pass you by. Shiela is a wealth of information and John's breakfast was most enjoyable and more than adequate nourishment. Keep your eyes open for the emu and kangaroos. Nero's cafe at the boat club, recommended by Sheila is a great place to dine. Would stay with John and Sheila when we return to Exmouth.

Room Tip: For peace and quiet this is the palce for you.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Discover-it
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Thank you Discover-it for your review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Many people remark on how quiet it is here, it's lovely to get woken up by birdsong not motor bikes. The emu and chick still visits most days along with other wildlife, the lizards have had their babies and it's lovely to see the little ones running around, the birds have been numerous and entertaining, sheltering on the verandah in great numbers in the heat of the day. Stargazing is pretty spectacular too being away from town. Thanks

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

A comfortable room, a queen bed you could sleep forever in & a nice ensuite. It's clean & quiet, has a warm country cottage atmosphere, & feels like a home away from home.
The breakfast is amazing - delicious & aplenty. Loved the fig & ginger jam. Our hosts Sheila & John are beautiful souls!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Katie C

Thank you Katie C for your kind comments, Although lots of people remark on the comfort of the beds, I didn't realise just how nice they are until I borrowed one myself a few weeks ago, they are pretty good aren't they. Please accept my apology for the late reply but it was brought to my attention that I had been remiss. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay, we do like to present a good breakfast! Thanks

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed with Sheila Beer and her husband at Ningaloo B&B on our last night in Exmouth. What a lovely place and so peaceful & quiet (not that Exmouth is a bustling city anyway!). Our room was nicely decorated and had an ensuite bathroom and a Queen bed - my husband and I are over 6ft tall and so a Queen bed was fantastic as we had been on Double beds for a week. We were the only guests at the B&B for the night (there are 3 rooms in total) and so we were able have the shared lounge to ourselves. This was great since my husband really wanted to watch the AFL. Sheila recommended Whalers Restaurant to eat at and we amazed at the awesome food (but that's a different review) and in the morning she had laid out the most amazing continental breakfast EVER! Fell in love with the Mango & Pineapple Jam that she had - and gosh darn it - I cannot find it in the shops anywhere!!
Another good thing was that they let us hang around on our last day till after midday until our plane left rather than waiting at the airport.
Overall a lovely place, lovely people and a pretty good price!

Thanks Sheila!! Will see you again!

Room Tip: B&B is a little bit further out of town so if you don't have a car its a bit of a trek to the town centre.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jen H

Thank you JenR for your nice comments. I am really glad you enjoyed your Exmouth holiday and your stay with us. It has been pointed out to me that I hadn't replied to these reviews, my apologies. The jam I got at IGA but they are having difficulty getting it too, but I agree, it is pretty nice stuff. Thanks

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I had booked to stay at this B&B for five nights however then extended it a further two nights. The owners of the B&B, John and Shelia are very helpful and gladly give you useful information on local resources to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. They are very genuine, kind people. The B&B was comfortable, very clean and had a nice homely feel to it. The breakfast was lovely, cereal, fresh fruit, yoghurt, toast, jam, fresh fruit juices, tea, coffee. There is also a microwave and access to plates / cutlery / tea / coffee if you want to eat within the B&B. We also brought our little puppy who was able to sleep in her crate on the veranda. All in all we had a great stay and certainly plan on returning.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely review. It was pointed out to me that I hadn't replied to your review so I do apologise for that. I am really glad you had a good stay with us and enjoyed your holiday in Exmouth. The puppy enjoyed it too and must be really big now.