“Very gracious owner”

Ranked #1 of 2 Exmouth B&B and Inns
Santa Fe New Mexico
“Very gracious owner”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Sheila Beers was extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful. She enjoys her guests and sees to it that they have a great time. She provided snorkel gear, a small cooler and tent for us to use on the beach. Her restaurant recommendations were right on track. Her rates are quite reasonable for a small, quiet, comfortable B and B with generous continental breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ellie0012
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our tastes in food coincide. I love it when people feel that we add to their holiday experience. Just a note the emus have been visiting us quite a lot recently.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed at this B&B finding it terrific.My room was very neat and modern. Bathroom was also spacious .John and Sheila advised me on the beauty's of the Exmouth and surrounding areas enhancing my Exmouth experience. I would recommend this accommodation too anyone considering Exmouth.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank david y
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments, it's good to know you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you when you come back.
Perth, Western Australia
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My family had just come from 4 days in Coral Bay with 5 Families so this was a great change with a lovely clean room for my Wife and 2 Children to stay. Breakfast was great, with a full belly we would hit the road for a day of adventure in the Cape Range National Park and come back late to very comfortable beds.
Thankyou John and Sheila

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Kallam72
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Thank you for your review. I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay. I have been away hence the delay in responding to you. The emus have been coming in for a feed regularly as we'll as the kangaroos. It's a bit bizarre looking out of the kitchen window looking an emu in the eye but, i'll get used to it. Anyway, I'm so glad you enjoyed everything and for taking the time to write this review.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I just loved this B&B. We booked two nights in April 2012. The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable (which is not a matter of course) and the breakdfast was outstanding! I have a lactose intolerance and Sheila bought milk and joghurt for me. We also got some good tips what to do in the area. It was the best B&B for us and we will definitely come back!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I do make sure that everybody has something to eat that suits them. I do lactose and glucose intolerant foods too. I would hate it if anybody went hungry away from the breakfast table
Perth, Australia
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Great place to stay!!

We will be definitely coming back.
Good location (just outside exmouth)!
Very friendly owner!
Roomy and clean rooms, with ensuite bathroom which was nice and clean and had a good shower.

Great for stargazing in front of the porch, hardly any light pollution. You will surely see some shooting stars!!

Owner very helpful with bookings activities and suggesting things to do!

Rating 9/10

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you for this review. The stars are especially lovely out here. The whales and the birds are putting on a good show too. I would love to see you back again, thanks
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We had a 4 night stay at Ningaloo Bed and Breakfast in June and definately agree with the other positive reviews. John and Sheila were very accomadating, breakfast was fantastic and it was just amazing to watch the sunrise from the verandah in the morning.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, thank you for posting this review
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We had a lovely stay at Ningaloo Bed and Breakfast. John and Sheila's place is like a home away from home. The breakfasts were great, and John and Sheila made us feel very comfortable. We especially appreciated Sheila's recommendations for activities in Exmouth, as well as the extra touches here and there (like the spare towels for the whale shark tour). And speaking about the towels, we are very sorry that we took them with us accidentally! We have posted them back and hope that they make it back safely :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and in Exmouth generally. We do try and make it as comfortable as we can. Thank you posting this review and for posting the towels back.