“Whaleshark swim - experience of a life time!”

Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth
Book In Advance
More Info
$230.34*
and up
Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark Snorkeling Adventure...
More attraction details
Owner description: Whale Shark and Eco Snorkeling Tours. From April - July join us onboard the Magellan for a full day of snorkelling over coral reefs and swimming with the Majestic Whale shark, the King of the Sea. In season we may even be lucky enough to see Manta Rays, Humpback Whales, Turtles and rays and much more. From August we offer a Whale shark / Humpback Whale Eco Tour. Again a full day packed with adventure as we explore the Ningaloo Reef and if conditions are safe to do so we'll even get into the water to swim with Humpback Whales.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I cannot recommend Captain Bill and the crew at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours enough! Their professionalism and enthusiasm made for a very enjoyable expereince - from the service aboard the boat, a yummy lunch to the awesome and knowledgeable staff - no question went unanswered - and I'm sure they get them every other day! The office staff were fantastic to deal with too.

The actual swim with the whalesharks is out of this world! Ticked one off the bucket list!!

Kings_Ningaloo, Front Office Manager at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Thank you for your review. So happy we could assist you in 'ticking one off your bucket list'. From the office staff to the crew on board the boat, we aim to provide you with the best customer service we can and its nice to hear that we delivered. We hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday and thank you for choosing to share this experience with Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours.

All reviews
"these guys"
in 30 reviews
"whole team"

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I was advised of this experience by a work colleague that went last season, his feed back was amazing. So I had to go after his feedback. I went in May 14 and can recommend this experience to anyone who enjoys seeing nature in their environment. The sharks are amazing and also hearing the good work done by the team at Kings to protect and respect them.The staff where brilliant and helped out all the time, they couldn't do enough for you. Facilities were amazing the boat is beautiful and food was very nice.
Put it on your bucket list, you wont regret it.
Thanks Kings and I will recommend you to anyone who will listen to my amazing experience.

Thank you so much for your review. I think I remember you WendyA, the smile on your face when you came into the office the next day to collect your DVD was unforgettable. Seeing our customers enjoy their day is what brings a smile to our faces. I'm glad that we could share this experience with you and give you a fantastic story to share.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

My husband & I went on the Kings tour last month (April 2014) and had an awesome time! We were lucky to swim with these amazing whale sharks 9 times. The largest one being 8-9m long.

The experience was very surreal and as a whole very memorable. The scenery was gorgeous, he crew were great, very informative and made sure we got maximum swimming time with the sharks and the food was excellent.

Would highly recommend this trip to anyone visiting Exmouth!

Kings_Ningaloo, Front Office Manager at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really do appreciate it. Sounds like you had a fantastic day especially being able to swim with a 8-9m whaleshark, this is one of the larger ones we have had at the start of our season. The girls put a lot of effort into the lunch preparation on board so its lovely to hear that it has been noticed.
Thanks again for your recommendation.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I can highly recommend Kings for an amazing experience swimming with the Whale Sharks. They were fantastic with the kids, very encouraging and supportive to make sure they had the best experience possible. The whole day was very well organised, the food was great, and of course swimming with the Whale Sharks (we saw 3 different ones) was amazing. Captain Bill & the crew worked very hard to give us the maximum opportunities to swim with these amazing fish, and we also had an amazing opportunity to see some Killer Whales which was also sensational.

Kings_Ningaloo, Front Office Manager at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. So happy to hear that the kids had a fantastic time and I'm sure that they would have some great stories to tell their friends when they returned to school. The
Killer Whales paying you a visit was definitely a special experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I did the Whale Shark tour on 16th April 2014, it was an absolutely fantastic day! All the staff were friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. I cant remember all of their names, but Cat and Alicia were brilliant as were the guys were too. They were all just as excited about seeing the Whale Sharks as we were and I am sure they have seen a few! We all had 4 dives into the water to swim with these amazing creatures. The food was delicious and plenty of it. Thank you Kings, a fabulous day, I would recommend this to anyone!

Kings_Ningaloo, Front Office Manager at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thanks for such a great review. We are thrilled that you had such a great time with and we could show you all the marine life in our own backyard. We hope to see you again perhaps in the future!