“outstanding”

Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark Snorkeling Adventure from Exmouth
Ranked #3 of 38 Tours in Exmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Whale Shark Snorkeling Tours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I do not have enough good things to say about this tour. We actually went back in April (have been meaning to write this since then) and they were just fantastic. They have a spotter plane to increase the chances of finding the whale sharks, and while the plane is out looking they take you to the first part of the reef for some snorkling, so you are never just sat around. The crew on the boat are incredibly knowledgeable about the sharks, and you can tell that they are really passionate about what they are doing. There is a lot of information about conservation of the sharks, and they are very careful to stick to the limits of water time etc imposed to prevent disruption to the animals.
Asides from this the food was amazing, I would have been happy to have been served it in a restaurant - let alone on a boat! and the photographer was outstanding, not only were her photos great, she went around and found out who actually wanted the pictures first to make sure that she took lots of pictures of the people who were going to buying them.
Overall I can not recommend this trip highly enough

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I joined a Whaleshark cruise last week. The staff were amazing! They kept making sure that EVERYONE gets to see the amazing sights, even the ones who were really afraid to swim in the middle of the ocean :) The skipper made sure in a super professional way that we get to see every animal he finds in the water, he got everywhere super fast and super quiet so the animals wouldn't get scared and swim away. In our cruise we got to have 4 whalesharks dives (whoever wanted got another one), one amazing manta ray and whales dive, and many stops next to whales who just swam next to us :) The service was amazing and super professional. If you get to Exmouth, you should have an experience with the kings if you can :)

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I went snorkeling with skipper bill and his team, they were simply amazing, so friendly and out going. They kept feeding us all day, lunch mourning tea, tea and coffee you name it! The experience in the water was out of this world, to swim with whale sharks, manta rays, turtles reef sharks and a hump back even came over to say hello, not to mention the hundreds of whales you see while on the boat. The crews knowledge of the ocean and marine life is also great and helpful.
The boat is very clean and wide( plenty of room) and all the gear is clean and well looked after.
Thanks for such an awesome day guys! See you again next season. Syd.

1  Thank SVDall
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The highlight of our holiday. The staff were very friendly and professional and had answers to all our questions. Alicia and Kat were extremely helpful with all the tourists and great fun. Enough food and drinks were provided during the course of the day. Would have no hesitation in recommending Kings.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This tour was amazing, the best day of my trip!! The guides were fatastic and they have such a passion/enthusiasm for their job it really shows! When we first got into the water I really paniced and didn't think I would be able to do the snorkel. Alicia one of the guides took me to one side and really helped me, she showed me breathing excersies etc and stayed with me until I was confident, without her help I would have been sat back on the boat!! All the staff were amazing thoughout the day and the lunch they provided was excellent!! As for swimming with the whale sharks, it was AMAZING, we also got to swim with Manta Rays and saw humpback whales and turtles from the boat! The pictures/DVD from the day was also amazing! an absolutely brilliant day and worth every penny, a must do :)