“What a wonderful home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dazm71
Perth, Australia
“What a wonderful home”
Reviewed February 10, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

What a wonderful house, so close to the beach and Dunsborough but far enough out to get away from the crowds. My family and I have rented quite a few houses in the area over the years but I have never stayed in such a well equipped house, from little things like nice soap and body wash in the bathrooms to an entertainment unit packed with DVD's, complimentary internet but the kicker for me was the kitchen, not only did it contain everything I could ever need in the way of bowls, utensils and appliances, the pantry had so many staples available which is such a rare thing, we had taken a lot of things like spices, sugar, oil and also bought a bit down there but we left it all behind so that the next family could make use of them which is something I hope others do, we will certainly be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing