“Overpriced disgusting food - shame given the nice interior and relaxed vibe”
Review of Rabbits Surf Cafe - CLOSED

Rabbits Surf Cafe
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast, lunch and dinner spot. Great coffee and freshly baked muffins. Smoothies. Really relaxed environment, with cool music, but not too loud, adjoins a park for kids to run around in, great boutique beers, amazing Asian inspired dishes and well priced Asian inspired gourmet burgers. Affordable quality wines. Just a great spot to RELAX.
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We dropped by for burgers with the kids. Kids menu limited. The spaghetti and meat sauce was not spaghetti, but spiral pasta with over cooked and old reheated sauce. I ordered the kids burger plain and it came with salad and mayo. I guess I was not clear when I said meat only. The chocolate milk shake had no chocolate and was pure ice and undrinkable. Our friend's beer was served with a glass, but apparently we aren't classy enough and just got bottles. Same goes for cutlery - which we had to request. 2 burgers and a kids meal + 2 beers and a shake = $65 wasted and 3 very unhappy customers. Avoid this place if you can.

2  Thank Canadakendra

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I enjoy stopping by Rabbits for a cold Corona late in the day or an excellent coffee and muffin first thing in the morning.
Happy and relaxed spot, pleasant staff and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Took the kids to Rabbits for breakfast this morning. They loved getting to watch Endless Summer on the big screen & food was fantastic. Good music. I had the omelette with smoked ham which was soooooo good & the coffee was excellent. My son had banana, nutella & honey jaffle and daughter had scrambled eggs with wood fired toast. Great vibe, great staff, nothing too much trouble. Winner right in the centre of town.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

A lucky internet search for burgers while driving into Dunsborough led us to Rabbits Surf cafe... I really wanted a nice burger for lunch and the Mexican chicken burger I had was fantastic. My fiance had the Teriyaki chicken burger which was also excellent.

Rabbits Surf Cafe is run by really friendly staff, has a cool relaxing atmosphere and great food. Very happy to be recommending it.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Decided to opt for a burger at Rabbits today. It was a brilliant experience. We have a super fussy boy and he demolished his teriyaki burger , first time in ages he finished the whole meal and was looking for more. My hubby and I had a chicken burger also, they were really fresh and delicious. The staff were very helpful and friendly , the food comes out quickly and the atmosphere is very funky. Great for family meals or those wanting a meal and a beer or wine while chilling out watching the world pass by and surf movies playing.

1  Thank Leithybird