“GREAT CHOICE”
Review of Stingers - CLOSED

Stingers
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have dinner there a few times - once on my own, then with family and then just with my wife. Limited but excellent menu, good food and presentation.

All that said though, the best experience there is a burger (and in this case they must be the best in WA) and cold beer at lunch. Each visit to Dunsborough means a "have to" visit to Stingers for lunch.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Nice menu. Shopping centre environment but airy and pleasant. We had to wait a while for our orders to reach the table but they were busy.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

absolutely brilliant, I had the tasting plate which is probably one of the best dishes I have ever tried...cannot rate this place highly enough! the customer service was excellent, it has a relaxing atmosphere and the food is cooked to perfection.
The orange cake that I had for dessert was very moist & the orange sauce was just soooo good, but I expected it to be good after the quality of the tasting plate (I nearly bought a second). Portion sizes are really good & value for money! A must visit!!!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We went for dinner on a Friday night, glad we booked as it was very busy! Had a table of 5 and we all enjoyed our meals. The steak was cooked to perfection and our waitress suggested a beautiful wine to go with it. The standard of the food was the very finest and the staff were all very friendly and attentive! My new fav place in Dunsborough!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I and our two-year-old had Sunday lunch here and absolutely loved it. The service was excellent, so friendly and efficient.
We had a burger and fish and chips and they were both great and well priced. The highlight however was the divine panna cotta with strawberries and coconut tulle - spectacular!! Would highly recommend you eat here when in Dunsborough.