“'Best coffee ever'”

Cuisines: French
Description: Chocolate and coffee speciality shop
Description: Chocolate and coffee speciality shop
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I am a local and still have not had a better coffee anywhere. The lovely staff will make your coffee to order and as I am very fussy, they have never failed me. I always get the BIGGEST cup and that still isn't enough. This coffee and chocolate shop is a MUST, when in Dunsie. Love the coffee, love the staff!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

They do a great store display here, very different from your average cafe. Heaps of chocolates and sweets to chose from. However, the worst ice coffee I have ever had. Not sure what they did to it but it was awful.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

An old favourite, always a quality coffee in a fun setting, love the video games, Always go there when visiting the area. 10/10.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Love that I don't even live in this town, yet they still remember my name & coffee. Smooth rich coffee & lovely staff

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We have visited hot chocolatte in Dunsborough on a number of occasions. Each and every time the coffee has been the best we have ever had, the service has been impeccable, and the atmosphere has been great there. We now make a point of coming here directly to buy coffee and some exquisite chocolate or lollies even if we are kilometers away. The cafe/ coffee shop has a really retro cool feel about it and wet would not hesitate to recommend this coffee shop to anyone.