Stayed at the Dunsborough Bay Village Resort for 10 nights in March 2009. We stayed in one of the new apartments with its own living room, kitchen, bedroom and spa bath. In the hallway outside of our room was a washing machine and tumble dryer much welcomed after two weeks travelling around asia and australia. The apartment was brand new and well equipped however to agree with a previous reviewer the only storage is one small wardrobe. The resort was quiet for the majority of he time that we were there however at weekend it became quite noisy especially with a group of teens in the chalets behind us. They were up til 2/3 in the morning with their drunken noise. From the row they were making they had invited many others to stay with them. Dont know if it was connected but one of the tyres on our hire car had been let down the following morning. Hilarious. Our only other minor complaints are the resort claims to have wifi but it never worked the whole time e were there and the resot cold make much more of the pool area - open it up and get rid of some of the unused garden area. That aside Dunsborough itself is a brilliant little town. The restaurant at the resort was closed but was offering tasting plates which were delicious and some good wine. There are plenty of other places to eat tho would especially recommend The Cape Wine Bar brilliant food, wine, service and atmosphere. A good base to stay and explore this stretch of coast. Would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough, a 2.5 hour drive south of Perth, offers one of Australia's most unique and safe regional holiday experiences, located right in the hub of Dunsborough, a friendly, relaxed seaside holiday town in the ever-popular South West "playground" of Western Australia.The resort has an extensive range of accommodation styles from 3.5*- 4.5* to suit all budgets. Dunsborough, nestled into the curving coastline of beautiful Geographe Bay, is situated in the heart of the world-renowned premium Margaret River wine-growing region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Village Resort And Spa Dunsborough
- Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough Hotel Dunsborough