This was mine and my husbands first trip to South WA and we spent the Christmas period at the Bay Village Resort and Spa where we stayed in an apartment with a kitchen. The apartment was just gorgeous, very clean, tidy and modern. There are beautiful areas to sit out side and have a BBQ. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming making a great customer experience. Cannot fault the accomodation and we will definately be returing very soon.
It's location is only meters from the beautiful beach and right in the centre of Dunsborough so you have everying on your door step. Would recommend Dunborough bakery, the food there is amazing and also Yallingup coffee shop, best coffee in town!!!
We travelled around a lot during our stay and we felt that Dunsborough was the best place for a relaxing, quiet break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough, a 2.5 hour drive south of Perth, offers one of Australia's most unique and safe regional holiday experiences, located right in the hub of Dunsborough, a friendly, relaxed seaside holiday town in the ever-popular South West "playground" of Western Australia.The resort has an extensive range of accommodation styles from 3.5*- 4.5* to suit all budgets. Dunsborough, nestled into the curving coastline of beautiful Geographe Bay, is situated in the heart of the world-renowned premium Margaret River wine-growing region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Village Resort And Spa Dunsborough
- Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough Hotel Dunsborough