“Great Service”
Review of Eagle Bay Brewery

Eagle Bay Brewery
Ranked #5 of 46 things to do in Dunsborough
More attraction details
Owner description: Eagle Bay Brewing Co is a family run, boutique operation with a passionate appetite to share our love of brewing, wine making and local produce. Expect a new and vibrant experience for the whole family with menu and playground for the kids, great beer, wine, food, service and atmosphere.
Busselton, Australia
“Great Service”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My family of five had a gret experience yesterday afternoon at the brewary. Amazing service from our waitress who went provided extra information about the beverages that we were enjoying. Well done.

Visited April 2013

Mandurah, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Obviously a very popular venue. Beer was very nice. Plenty of suvineers to buy”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

A lovely brewery, Beer great. I didnt eat there so I cant talk about the food. The place was packed people everywhere. Personnally I prefer a more layed back atmosphere. It was a bit to loud for me, but if your younger and love the busstle of lots of people then its for you. The service was a bit slow, maybe they should put on more staff during the busy weekends but overall a good place to stop off at.

Visited March 2013
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Dont leave Dunsborough without coming here.”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This place restored my belief in excellent, passionate customer service. Popped in at 3:30pm one day for a drink & a bite to eat, greeted by a really lovely girl who advised they were closing up at 4pm.....I expected to be rushed out of there but no.....she bought us through & said even though the kitchen was closing she could still ask the chef to cook us up some chips or wedges, we weren't that hungry so we passed but good gosh it was nice to not feel like we were imposing on them. Service as I said was top notch, we only stayed for 1 drink but full table service & friendly banter made us love the place straight away. Supreme view, heaps of grassed area, toys, coloring books if you have kids & the beer is yummy! I loved the Vienna. We came back a few days later & they remembered us, always a plus! I got the pizza & my partner the salmon. Generous portions & very very delicious.

Recommended.

Visited March 2013
Sydney, Australia
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great outlook”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Unlike the previous review there was plenty of parking what did they want a carport. The brewery is very attractive the view is great right through to the sea and the food and beer great.
It was all table service the staff very friendly and priced well for food beer or wine we liked both breweries we visited as they make much nicer places to enjoy a drink and eats then pubs.

Visited February 2013
Anonyme Island, Seychelles
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 150 helpful votes
“Crowdy luch time”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

trying to get aluch but over crowdy so we left for Wise Wine restaurant. Poor parking facilities, in the sun.

Visited January 2013