All reviews ribs rooms are basic road trip on arrival great place to stay two nights toothbrush accommodation barista crockery geraldton
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Our travelling relatives shared a luncheon with friends, here, and all were very impressed.
Our experience was centred around a special, celebratory dinner, and completely lived up to our expectations.
Very friendly and engaging staff, meal delivered hot and in a timely manner, lovely wood fire and pleasant ambience.
The food was delicious, and plentiful and this place is well worth a further visit.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner and breakfast the next day. Unfortunately we stayed at another motel. But the food was amazing. The service was out of this world.And we met some friendly locals. Will return to Donate to stay next time but just a pass through thanks to this experience. Thank you. And thanks for catering for Gluten free

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Went there with the family for dinner and we were not disappointed!

I had the grilled sirloin steak while the girlfriend went for the Texas ribs.
Now if you are feeling hungry the ribs are the way to go, it was a mountain of food!
The steak was cooked just like I wanted it and it was the best I've had in my almost 3 weeks in Australia!

The restaurant was very clean and the staff was friendly, it was pleasantly quiet and with the fire burning it was warm and cosy.
Will definitely visit again when I'm driving through again!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Stayed a few nights at this establishment . The staff were friendly but not really professional in their approach . The room was large and fairly comfortable but was in dire need of a reno unfortunately the staff responsible for the servicing of the unit tended to forget to restock the used amenities every day . The restaurant was good with all the meals being large , hot and well cooked but unfortunately overall only an average experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

This is such a gorgeous hotel motel. Im so glad we booked but sad it was only 1 night. From the reception greeting from the minute I walked in to the bar/restaurant service at 9pm at night. This is a spot not to be left off your must visit list.
I had to work til 9pm. My hubby joined me on the trip, he enjoyed an early meal whilst I was working. The staff cooked my meal fresh for me knowing it was 9pm I was arriving, best warm lemon chicken salad ever !!!!! Darryls fish, chips,salad was massive and value for every dollar. The rooms are clean, neat, really roomy and had all we needed for our stay.
I am so impressed with the accom, venue, meal and its true genuine customer service.
You have to stay here on your journey.
Well done Team