“great cafe”

Ravens
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Denmark
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“great cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

great cafe for gluten free options and good coffee and free wifi. Pleasant atmosphere good menu not much if you don't like raw food with lots of nuts. My son who is not gluten free was disappointed that all the cakes contained nuts.

Visited April 2014

Perth, Australia
“Clever, healthy and tasty food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Was delighted to find the best coffee and delicious raw/organic food and treats in Denmark... a must try.

• Visited April 2014
“Great cuppa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed across the road from Ravens and went there four times in the first week. The staff are friendly, the food yummy and they serve a great coffee. The booths at the back fit a family nicely and the dinosaur toys distracted my 7yo v well.

Perth
“Love this place every time I visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I've always enjoyed Ravens and over Easter only stopped in for a coffee made with hazelnut milk. Although I was only getting a coffee this time I was disappointed to learn my favourite dish, the laksa, is no longer vegan. I hope the owners review this and go back to the original amazing recipe.

Visited April 2014
Perth, Australia
“Great coffee and vegan friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I love this cafe. Great coffee, raw and vegan friendly food. I am disappointed that the Laksa, which used to be my favourite, now has fish sauce in it and is no longer vegan. It was perfect before, why the change? I love the raw pizza and the rice paper rolls. This is a great place for lunch.