“Love this place every time I visit”
Review of Ravens

Ravens
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Denmark
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I've always enjoyed Ravens and over Easter only stopped in for a coffee made with hazelnut milk. Although I was only getting a coffee this time I was disappointed to learn my favourite dish, the laksa, is no longer vegan. I hope the owners review this and go back to the original amazing recipe.

There are newer reviews for Ravens

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I love this cafe. Great coffee, raw and vegan friendly food. I am disappointed that the Laksa, which used to be my favourite, now has fish sauce in it and is no longer vegan. It was perfect before, why the change? I love the raw pizza and the rice paper rolls. This is a great place for lunch.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We love visiting this place every time we come to Denmark.
The coffee is great and its just opposite a park - so we can take the kids for a run.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

This place serves good coffee and tea. Also light meals are tasty and reasonably priced. Locals who live in Denmark favour this handy establishment

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Visited with a friend for a bacon and egg roll, found the ideal bacon and egg Butty with caramelised onion. Not bad but it could have benefitted from a splash of BBQ sauce or a relish. Coffee was nice and staff delivered with a smile. Saw a number of organic, trendy meals come out so plenty to entice the more health conscious customer. Pleasant experience and would recommend.