“Great coffee, great location”
Review of Ravens

Ravens
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Denmark
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Perth, Australia
“Great coffee, great location”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I'm writing this after my second meal at this cafe this year. This time I ordered 'Bacon & Egg Butty'. A hearty breakfast after a few days' walk on the Bibbulmun Track is always replenishing. The experience was wholesomely satisfying. The burger tasted delicious.
I tasted one of the best ever expresso, so I ordered a second one.
Service was fine.
One of my companions was definitely not a vegan, but he uttered not a complaint as he attacked his Buckies.
I'll come here again.

• Visited December 2013

Denmark, Australia
“Great little cafe”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

incredible edgy magazine selection. Great green tea and coffee. Didn't like that there was no toilet on site. need to go to the loo at the park

Visited October 2013
Western Australia
“Great raw food and healthy choices”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

If you looking for wholesome, healthy food then this is a good choice when in Denmark. They have a great range of beautiful salad and tasty sushi, curries, healthy pizza and good coffee..

Visited June 2013
Gold Coast
“Excellent tasty and healthy lunch”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We came here on speck after reading the menu outside and we really enjoyed the food and coffee. It was very tasty, filling and undoubtably healthy and quite different to what we usually find when traveling. The service was pleasant, the prices were fine and the seating was good. If only all towns had a restaurant like this which catered so well for vegetarians however also had meat dishes.

Visited August 2013
Perth, Australia
“bad service”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My family and I went to ravens for lunch although the food looked great there was not much at all for kids, my husband enjoyed his lunch although myself and my children didnt so much, it was very disappointing how rude the staff were as we were pretty much ingnored and felt very unwelcome it was quite pricey and the exprience was not worth it at all. unfortunalty we will not be back

• Visited July 2013