“Peaceful Bay aptly named”
Review of Peaceful Bay

Peaceful Bay
Ranked #6 of 53 things to do in Denmark
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Peaceful Bay, 30Km east of Walpole and is one of those amazing spots that you could easily miss. As a tourist, the best way to explore this exceptional coastline is take your time and make the effort to check out those side trips that offer wonderful surprises. On arrival at the Peaceful Bay Sea & Rescue House we still didn’t see the actual bay, until we reached the steps leading down to the beach. It was then an Ahaaaa moment and so perfectly named. I couldn’t believe the beauty and snapped crazily. However the photos don’t do it justice, but it is etched in my mind. The water is the bluest. The sand that soft white sand that kids must bawl their eyes out when they have to go home. The breeze didn’t entice me to swim, but I couldn’t take my eyes off this gorgeous little beach and I could see myself curled up in a hut somewhere for a month with books, food, drink, no phone and lots of walking time. Across the road is the Flag Hill Lookout which gives an overall view of the area. For further info and more photos check out:

3  Thank Karie2

Reviewed May 30, 2014

it was a good relaxing day at peaceful bay before the wind and cold came in otherwise it was a good day

1  Thank meca698
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Easy access to a white sandy beach, very pretty, but serious surf when I was there so wouldn't recommend swimming. Nice place to appreciate sea air and sunshine.

1  Thank mobileaussie
Reviewed April 24, 2014

good place to spot whales when it's the right season when we were there we could see the local surfers riding 6ft waves out in the sea. Not suitable to swim big waves and dangerous.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Nice small town, and we were surprised at how many holiday homes were within this area, together with a caravan park, and a general store.

1  Thank sandykperth