“A lovely addition to Denmark!”

Denmark Chocolate Company
Ranked #2 of 10 Shopping in Denmark
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“A lovely addition to Denmark!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

As a local I have visited several times and recommend it to my visiting friends.

I have been fortunate enough to view the chocolate making...but let's face it, they can't being doing it ALL the time!

There may be comparisons with the Margaret River Chocolate company that have free tastings and the Denmark mob do not! However I was at the Margaret River one recently and there were no specialist tastings...just big bowls of plain choc-buds that people pigged out on. Really? Just go to the supermarket and buy a block of "Black & Gold" chocolate if that's what you want (more hygienic too)!

I have enjoyed their delicious hot chocolates, their extensive wine & beer options and their divine individual hand-made chocolates...and lovely staff! Products may not be cheap, but I certainly consider value for money (weren't you always told you get what you pay for?). I note that some of the complainers on this site didn't "buy", they just assumed it was too expensive without tasting the wares!

Go there for quality products and a lovely experience...relax and enjoy! Don't rush...stop and smell the chocolates!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank DebbieDenmarkWA

Broome, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“chocoholic?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

if you like your chocolate, then definitely hit this place up! great service and lots of yummy treats.

a nice little drive, not too far out of town and on a gorgeous property. loved all of their little hand made chocolates and delicious hot chocolate. also didn't mind my little chocolate liqueur souvenir hehe

a lovely place for afternoon tea with the girls

Visited December 2012
1 Thank tourguidebarbie95
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Amazing chocolate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

You must stop in here if you are a chocolate lover. They make all of their chocolates on site and the service is great. In addition to the amazing chocolates, they have a range of interesting wines and all sorts of local produce (we picked up some tasty local blueberry jam from there, as the Blueberry farm is closed in winter). I plan on going back before leaving town.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank tractor33
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Must Go for Chocolate Lovers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Well if you love all things chocolate they have it here and more. We were greeted and offered samples to taste of chocolate, port and liqueurs. It is not all made on site but does it matter, there is such a wide range they couldn't possibly produce it all. The chocolate that they make onsite is superb and yes it is pricey but you get what you pay for - and it was worth it in my opinion. We stayed for a while and enjoyed a coffee - looking out over the gardens.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank vodka_rocks464
Prague, Czech Republic
543 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 365 helpful votes
“Nice pralines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

We bought two bottles on wine here and received 4 free pralines/truffles which were very rich and one was enough to get your chocolate fix for the day. I don't know who says there was no free tasting, we had free tasting..I tasted the orange chocolate drops which were delicious and the rest of my family had different flavours to taste. We are coming back to Denmark next year and will be back to sit down in the beautiful gardens and have one of the drinking chocolates..the white one sounds delicious to me :)

Visited January 2013