Boston Brewing Co. & Willoughby Park Winery
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Denmark
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Boston Brewing Co. & Willoughby Park are located on the same site 3km out of Denmark WA. Nestled amongst our pinot vineyard is our brewery and 500 capacity venue. With an extensive kid’s playground in our large beer garden, indoor wood fire and relaxed atmosphere it’s the perfect place to unwind and enjoy some sensational beer, wine and food. We are the only venue in Denmark open for lunch and dinner daily. Come join us!
Reviewed June 8, 2014

A good place for a quick meal with kids. Toys in the corner or the huge sandpit during the day, keep them busy while the big people can chat.
The food isn't cheap, but the staff are friendly and helpful and the menu interesting.

1  Thank Wanderer039

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Visited the Boston today for lunch. Have been there several times with varying satisfaction but today was a good day. Cosy central fireplace, only 6-7 tables of guests so service was attentive & friendly. Shared the Duck pate which was delicious, almost needed more toast but just spread it thicker. The citrus mustard fruit condiment was delicious. The lamb mezze pizza (shared) accompanied by sides of roasted local pumpkin & a winter salad was next. Enough pumpkin for 4 people. Topped it off with the Mont Blanc dessert (shared). Altogether a very pleasant meal. The wait person was very interactive & we chatted with a neighbouring couple from NSW. The winter months, the restaurant kitchen is closed at 6pm so lunches are the way to go.

1  Thank Denmartian
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We took 3 friends for lunch yesterday.The service was great although one of the guests had finished his mussels by the time we had our pizzas.They were worth waiting for though and up to their normal standard.
Great beer, good food what more could you want?

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My partner and I stopped here for lunch after booking out of our weekend accommodation (so we had our dog with us). The staff were very friendly, bringing us a water bowl for our dog.

We shared the chicken wings to start and they were delicious.

I had the steak - which I ordered rare and it came out perfectly cooked, so I was very happy. My partner had the a 4 cheese pizza, which had a wonderful crispy base.

I was driving, but my partner did the free wine tasting, which he really enjoyed and we bought a couple of bottles of red to enjoy at home.

We will definitely visit again when we are in Denmark/Albany again.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Some friends and I were recently down in Denmark for the weekend, and, through a friends recommendation, decided to check out the local Boston Brewery. Needless to say, we were very pleased with the overall experience. The service was prompt, the food was delicious, and the atmosphere was great. The selection of beers is good, but I personally wish they had cider on tap as well. Two of our friends have children, so the attached playground was a very good thing to have, allowing us to relax just a little bit more that day.

All in all we went there twice in one weekend, enjoying it very much both times, and I would highly recommend this place to both friends and family.