“Is now called Moby's Waterfront Restaurant”
Review of Denmark Waterfront Restaurant - CLOSED

Denmark Waterfront Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Australian
Dining options: Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
perth, australia
“Is now called Moby's Waterfront Restaurant”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Have been twice to this new restaurant that is themed on Fish & Chips with entertainment. Both times the service has been friendly if just a little bit disorganised , which you put down to a new business, but the this is made up for in keeness to please the customer.

Meals are at reasonable prices, small corkage for BYO, and a great setting. My only complaint is the both times I have been, that the batter on the fish has been under cooked, and oily and no substance to it.

• Visited January 2014

Denmark, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Satisfaction!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great food, great service, very busy and good prices. it is a pleasure to eat here as the wine selction is tops and the food overflows your plate and they are large.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Neilo66
Perth, Western Australia
“Disappointed -”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

A friend and I went to Denmark for the Queens Birthday long weekend. After enjoying a beautiful drive to the Waterfront Restaurant we were disappointed to be greeted with a sign on the door advising the restaurant was closed.
In hindsight it would have been a good idea to make a reservation and save ourselves a wasted trip.

Visited September 2012
Aberdeenshire
“Denmark at the Waterfront”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

This restaurant/motel is next to a luxury holiday chalet called Pelicans at Denmark we stayed at in May 2012. We had a meal there on our last evening & wished we tried it sooner! Extensive & varied menu, my husband had the best steak he's eaten in a long time, huge, juicy & perfectly cooked to his order, quite something as we hail from the home of Aberdeen Angus cows! I had the tempura fish & chips which was enormous and again beautifully cooked. This is no 'nouvelle cuisine' place the food was presented in an unpretentious way but the quality was 5* We met the owner & chef Maurice Buck and told him the food was cooked beautifully so I am very surprised at some of the other reviews I've read as this was not our experience & if in Denmark again wouldn't hesitate to eat there again

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank maxipooh
Mount Martha, Victoria, Australia
“Great Tempura Fish”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Glad I didn't read the other reviews before we went, probably wouldn't have bothered. Our only complaint was it wasn't open the first 2 days we were in town, so on our third attempt they were open. We sat on the lovely deck overlooking the inlet on a gorgeous sunny day, and had the restaurant all to ourselves. Loved the fish (and I am very picky with fish) with a light batter and a perfect size (not too big - which is what I usually find).

• Visited May 2012