See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Good meal but service very slow limited menu child friendly it's an old heritage pub turned into cafe nicely renovated. I personally like others ? But unless you try it you'll never know what it's like and may even like it . Once again that was my experience when I went there

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Colliefields, Manager at The Colliefields, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2017

Hi Bradley. I'm SO sorry you weren't happy with your visit here. This may appear rude but are you sure you're talking about us? We have one of the largest menus in Collie and everything is available all day. We also don't have a Club Sandwich on our menu, so I'm a little confused. Would you please contact me, Michélè, on 97342052 so we can make this right? We always try hard to look after our customers to ensure they get the best possible service and food. I'm concerned that you were not happy with our service. We usually get meals out as fast as cooking from fresh allows us. We're not fast food, we're good, fresh, food.

Please drop in or call me.

Reviewed July 11, 2016

We very much enjoyed our one night stay here before we embarked on a 4 day Bibbulmun Track walk. Reception was very friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and well appointed with electric blanket, fridge, tea and coffee, TV and air cond. We had access to a shared bathroom. The breakfast as part of the room charge was very adequate. Tea and Coffee, cereal, yoghurt and fruit. Their a McDonalds across the road if you want more. Other guests indicated the hotel dining was also excellent.

Room Tip: Ask if there is a room upgrade available?
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chris C
Colliefields, Manager at The Colliefields, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Hi Chris,

Firstly, I do apologise. I have not seen your review come up before, which is why I have not posted a response earlier. I do not know how that happened, but I'm VERY sorry. We always try to respond to our reviews ASAP as we appreciate that you have taken the time to review us.

We're very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your patronage and your stay. Hopefully we'll get another chance to meet you - and our other guests were right - our Coffee Shoppe/Tea House is awesome and we'd love for you to come and try that next time.

Reviewed November 21, 2015

Went for motorbike ride up through Collie and called in to here after recommendation from Florist shop in town a few weeks ago. At 9 am it was already very busy with customers and almost every table occupied, so get in early. Ordered a full breakfast and coffee. When it arrived breakfast was a very generous serve with quality tasting produce especially the sausages and bacon. Great welcoming atmosphere and they are in the proceeds of carrying through with renovations (hope they get rid of the horrible fake ceilings or paint them white to blend in!) Lovely down to earth owners and staff very friendly, nothing to much trouble. Suggestions, maybe a menu board installed or menu,s on tables instead of at the service counter as it was quite busy. Congratulations on your Tourism awards this year. Will be back thank you.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
BrasserieCafe, Owner at The Colliefields, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2015

Hi Jan,

Thank you so very much for your fabulous review. We're thrilled you enjoyed your visit to The Colliefields. Wish I could say that the horrible ceiling is going, but at the moment - that was my payoff for being able to take down the exact same ceiling that was in the old dining room and cut through those gorgeous archways. One day I'll get them down, or paint them, but unfortunately they don't have the same beautiful cornices under them that we had in the dining room.

Thanks for your congrats - and I agree - the Menu Boards are in the pipeline and will be up soon. Hope to see you again in the near future and have a great Christmas.

Reviewed November 27, 2014 via mobile

We cycled in after a day of hills and rain. We were welcomed and shown around by Michelle. A place to park our bikes outback and unload wet gear was appreciated. While this accomodation is still being developed, so far so good. TV and fridge in room and a lovely communal breakfast room. Free washing machine use appreciated and not a problem for us to have some urgent paperwork printed and scanned to destination. We enjoyed the coffee shop which the locals patronize too.

• Stayed: November 2014
Colliefields, Manager at The Colliefields, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2014

Thank you VERY much for your fabulous review. We loved meeting you and having you stay with us and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you have an awesome holiday.

Reviewed September 27, 2014

The owners and staff of Colliefields are lovely and service orientated and apart from delicious home made pies, scones and cheesecake and delectable healthy treats and sweets, the meals are basic but generous.
We didn't stay at the hotel but only ate there.
Definitely try this place for the friendliest owners and staff in town.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank David R

Thank you so much for your wonderful kind words. It was lovely to have you join us and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. We will pass on your compliments to our staff and thank you for your very positive review.