All reviewsgood sizeother hotelsnice clean roomssmall baraccommodationmicrowavetvpresentationmeals
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Nice clean rooms. Good size tv. The restaurant food was delicious and well priced. Upon arrival the staff at reception were really friendly and you could tell they cared about your stay.
The restaurant staff were also really friendly and helpful. It was a refreshing change from some of the hotels I’ve been to recently, whose service has been a bit cold.

Free internet was nice, would drop off for a minute or so each hour. But not a big issue.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here several times over the last six years. The rooms are always very clean. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. The back rooms are better if you can get them. Staff are very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff, rooms good size, two beds much appreciated. Plenty of parking,.we were at the rear of the accommadation so quiet at night. The restaurant is well appointed, with a small bar, short wine list, and our dinner on our first night was very good indeed, good to have my steak very rare, too bad many chefs seem to be able only to cremate steak.
The restaurant, we found subsequently, was the only place worth eating at, though we did not visit any of the other hotels in Collie.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
James C, Manager at Collie Ridge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Good Afternoon Happyvisitor01

thank you so much for you review.

i will pass this onto the kitchen and reception staff.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

I have had the opportunity to do a trip to Collie while working nearby. Great rooms which you have a microwave your meals but I went to the restaurant. I had a great curry and the service was great. The gardens are beautiful and the presentation of the grounds is really welcoming. Great job

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
James C, General Manager at Collie Ridge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

As well as a great nights sleep and a clean room i feel the grounds and surrounds are just as important.

Thanks again for the great reveiw

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

I travel to Collie at least once per month this was my first stay at the Ridge. Wasn't bad the shower in my room (19) had a shocking hammer so had to have it on full tilt so not pleasant at all. Room was comfortable. Where I used to stay an in most places I go there is complementary water. Not here pay for everything but that is minor. All in all not bad but sort the shower out.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
James C, General Manager at Collie Ridge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2016

Hi John

Thank you for letting us know about the shower. We do have a 6 month prevenance maintenance plan but with our most popular rooms sometimes things wear out before we get around to changing them over. With customer feed back we get straight onto them. we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.