“Great walk” 4 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great walk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

Bit disappointed to had to pay $5 pp to walk ($10 for the train) but was a good walk and great aspect. Was going to try fishing of an evening but told by guys fishing there that not a good idea as the 'local' fellas tend to get a bit of alcohol into them and not a good place to be so we skipped it.
The museum is good to catch up on, interesting

• Polish first
Perth, Australia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Faint Hearted Beware”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I am not very good on trains over water to say the least, but my partner did get me on this under false pretences (I had a blonde moment with length of jetty) and I must say over all that the rickety train ride we had was quite a lot of fun (and I conquered a fear) it was well worth the $10.00.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Bad food at the restaurant”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Our small kids enjoyed the train ride. The driver was so nice. The service staff at the restaurant were really helpful, but food was pretty bad. The burger has olives in it which wasn't mentioned on the menu. My husband loves olives, but he even thought his burger tasted wrong. I let them know I can't eat olives so they organized another burger. When it arrived the meat was burnt and the bun was black. It smelt so burnt it wasn't even worth trying. I appreciate the wait staff did what they could, but the chef needs the sack!

Western Australia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Highlight of the holiday for our train mad little boy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Once our young bloke knew there was a train on the jetty it became a must do before we left town. We had a look around at the display in the cafe and the shearing hall of fame - recognised a few faces! The train ride out is good and ample time to have a look around and learn a bit at the end of the jetty - next time we will go for a fish! The water tank is worth a walk up to get a panoramic view of the town. I hope the money goes back into what it is earmarked for and not bureaucracy.

Perth, Australia
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Went to have a look at the jetty, not really impressed. Seemed like a bit of a money making rort, with not much being spent on the jetty. Didn't bother paying and didn't bother going out on it. Passed on this one. Spent enough money in the town without spending $10 to go for a walk.

Visited June 2014