“Memorable”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bridgetown
KalyaaNa Spa & Wellness Retreat
GreenLeadersGold level
“Memorable”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I took my daughter to Kalyaana for a birthday long weekend mother n daughter bonding time and I can honestly say that it was a very memorable time for us both. Karen and Vince are excellent hosts and make you feel like family. The meals, accommodation, location were perfect. Anyone would enjoy staying there and especially enjoy Karen's home made healthy meals! I'm hooked on her antioxidant juice drink. Very professional and personal service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank RRiggles
Karen T, Owner at KalyaaNa Spa & Wellness Retreat, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Vince and I are so glad that your stay at KalyaaNa for your shared mother-daughter bonding birthday surprise was so 'memorable'. We are grateful that you felt like 'family' and that you felt the location, accommodation and food were 'perfect'. We pride ourselves on our healthy, nutritious menu and our profesional first class level of service, so feedback on our ammenities and the reteat such as this is very helpful. We appreciate you 'are hooked on our 'antioxidant juice' - we are too. Nothing quite like fresh juice, juiced from fresh produce to get you going in the morning. It just screams 'wellness'. Thanks once again for the valuable feedback. Kind regards Karen & Vince

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
perth
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I recently stayed at Kalyaana retreat and would recommend it to anyone wanting to get back in touch with yourself or simply relax!
Karen and Vince were so welcoming although I was on my own and really give 100% effort while you are there. Although I was there for a short amount of time, I got so much out of it that I brought back to my hectic life!

get amongst it!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank gemz88
Thankyou Gemz88 for your feedback regarding our recent retreat visit to KalyaaNa. We are so grateful for your kind words and that you 'got so much out more' out of your stay than you ever anticipated. Vince and I pride ourselves on providing a level of first class service that exceeds our guests expectations. We are priveleged that you were able to take some KalyaaNa back to your hetic life. We look forward to your return and sharing more stories and your journey. Kind regards Karen & Vince
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Amazing place!
So peaceful and beautiful. Food was amazing, the rooms are perfect and the bed was the most comfortable one I have ever slept in. Add in the services available and the friendly and welcoming manner of everyone there - I wish I could rate Kalyaana 6 stars out of 5.
Definitely worth visiting, many, many times.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Elle H
Thank you ElleH for the wonderful feedback. We are so apprecative of your kind words. Vince and I are so very happy that you thought KalyaaNa was so beatuiful and peaceful. We are so thankful that you would rate us 6 out of 5 stars! That is credit for all our hard work. We are also very happy that you felt the service, food and ammenities were of such a high standard. We pride ourselves in providing the highest possible service and first calss level of care to all our guests. We look forward to providing you 'the best nights sleep ever' again. Kind regards Karen & Vince
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I visited Kalyaana for the second time and thinking it couldn't get any better than the last stay we were wrong. The experience this time was even better than our last. Karen & Vince are just amazing, they welcomed us into their home with such an incredible warmth and catering to my dietary needs, I am a coeliac, was no problem for them. I enjoyed being able to eat without having to worry. The rooms now have TV with foxtel they have added some beautiful animals and lots of fruit trees. Simply stunning location. We can't wait until we go back for a third visit. Karen & Vince you are the best! Thanks.

Room Tip: Both rooms are beautiful, we have now stayed in both.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rose M
Hello RoseM, Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Vince and I are so glad that you and your husband enjoyed your second stay at KalyaaNa. We are always looking for ways to improve our business and the service we provide for our valued guests. We are continually making inmprovements to our establishment to make the guest experience a memorable one, so your feedback is valued highly. We are really happy that you enjoyed feeding the animals and planting trees with us. The pomegrante we named Denise is doing great, as is the almond tree. It now has wonderful flower blossoms on it. As for catering to your deitary needs it is always a pleasure to accommodate guests with such requests as Vince and I are always learning new and exciting recipes ourselves. A wonderful chance to learn. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Karen & Vince
Ravensthorpe
Reviewed July 14, 2013

To have a 5 night stay tailored to my requirements was fantastic and certainly achieved the results that I wanted to obtain. The room that I stayed in was beautiful and provided everything that was needed and more. To have food cooked to order encompassing my food intolerances was just wonderful as was the company and conversation of Karen & Vince. The nutrition, counselling and wellness sessions were so beneficial - I arrived worn out,agitated and angry with life but left relaxed, refreshed and with a new outlook on which to focus my life. There was plenty of free time to do your own thing without any pressure. I can truly reccommend a stay at KalyaaNa. Thank you Karen and Vince

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank John F
Karen T, Owner at KalyaaNa Spa & Wellness Retreat, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Jan F, Vince and I are glad that you felt your customized retreat met your expectations. We are deighted that your suite provided everything you needed and more. We are always up for the challenge of creating dishes to suit food intolerances and we are glad we met your requirements during your stay. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your treatments and that you felt you got so much out out of them and left feeling relaxed, rejenvenated and with a new focus on life. Thankyou for your kind words and recommendation. Kind regards Karen, Vince & Co.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I read the great reviews on KalyaaNa and booked the off the shelf package for KalyaaNa Ultimate Experience as a birthday surprise for my wife. We have just got back and what a wonderful and relaxing weekend we both had. The hosts Karen and Vince were great company and they could not do enough for us making us feel very comfortable and relaxed from the very start. Karen has a wealth of experience, multi-skilled and very easy to talk to, in the end I got so much more out of the weekend than I ever really expected; this turned out to be much more than just a relaxing weekend. Everything played it's part in a memorable weekend, the yoga, the massage, the food, the picnic along the Blackwood River, feeding the Alpaca, the ride in the Mustang but above all the great conversation. Than you both Karen and Vince. We will see you again :-)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank barrettsontour
Dear Barrettsontour, Vince and I are delighted that and your wife enjoyed the KalyaaNa Ultimate Experience as her birthday suprise. We are truly inspired that you felt you got so much more than you expected from your visit. It was a real pleasure getting to know you both on such a deeper level. The laughs and conversation were memorable for us too. We are so happy that you enjoyed the yoga, massages, food and the picnic along the Blackwood River. And of course who could forget the drive in the Mustang and the feeding of Elle, Shaun and Lamb. We loook forward to seeing the rooster video. lol. Remember to switch off the phone, email and IPad once in a while - and enjoy your zen time. Kindest Regards Karen, Vince, Hop-a-long, Googbler and the random extras.
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

KalyaaNa could not have been better. The location and facilities were gorgeous, but it was the kindness and consideration of the owners, Karen and Vince, that made the stay so special. After only three days, I felt recharged and renewed.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Sarah C
Dear SarahC, How wonderful to be described as 'serene bliss'. Vince and I are simply delighted that you felt our location, facilities, kindness and consideration were so special. We pride ourselves in providing guests memorable experiences and aim to exceed your expectations with our personalized service and care. We are both truly happy that you were able to leave charged and renewed. Kind regards karen, Vince, Spirit and Co.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgetown
Shambhala Guest House - Hill Top Retreat
#1 of 9 in Bridgetown
Rickaty on Blackwood
Rickaty on Blackwood
#3 of 9 in Bridgetown

Been to KalyaaNa Spa & Wellness Retreat? Share your experiences!