“A special retreat”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bridgetown
KalyaaNa Spa & Wellness Retreat
GreenLeadersGold level
Ravensthorpe
“A special retreat”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

To have a 5 night stay tailored to my requirements was fantastic and certainly achieved the results that I wanted to obtain. The room that I stayed in was beautiful and provided everything that was needed and more. To have food cooked to order encompassing my food intolerances was just wonderful as was the company and conversation of Karen & Vince. The nutrition, counselling and wellness sessions were so beneficial - I arrived worn out,agitated and angry with life but left relaxed, refreshed and with a new outlook on which to focus my life. There was plenty of free time to do your own thing without any pressure. I can truly reccommend a stay at KalyaaNa. Thank you Karen and Vince

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank John F
Karen T, Owner at KalyaaNa Spa & Wellness Retreat, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Jan F, Vince and I are glad that you felt your customized retreat met your expectations. We are deighted that your suite provided everything you needed and more. We are always up for the challenge of creating dishes to suit food intolerances and we are glad we met your requirements during your stay. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your treatments and that you felt you got so much out out of them and left feeling relaxed, rejenvenated and with a new focus on life. Thankyou for your kind words and recommendation. Kind regards Karen, Vince & Co.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Perth, Australia
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I read the great reviews on KalyaaNa and booked the off the shelf package for KalyaaNa Ultimate Experience as a birthday surprise for my wife. We have just got back and what a wonderful and relaxing weekend we both had. The hosts Karen and Vince were great company and they could not do enough for us making us feel very comfortable and relaxed from the very start. Karen has a wealth of experience, multi-skilled and very easy to talk to, in the end I got so much more out of the weekend than I ever really expected; this turned out to be much more than just a relaxing weekend. Everything played it's part in a memorable weekend, the yoga, the massage, the food, the picnic along the Blackwood River, feeding the Alpaca, the ride in the Mustang but above all the great conversation. Than you both Karen and Vince. We will see you again :-)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank barrettsontour
Dear Barrettsontour, Vince and I are delighted that and your wife enjoyed the KalyaaNa Ultimate Experience as her birthday suprise. We are truly inspired that you felt you got so much more than you expected from your visit. It was a real pleasure getting to know you both on such a deeper level. The laughs and conversation were memorable for us too. We are so happy that you enjoyed the yoga, massages, food and the picnic along the Blackwood River. And of course who could forget the drive in the Mustang and the feeding of Elle, Shaun and Lamb. We loook forward to seeing the rooster video. lol. Remember to switch off the phone, email and IPad once in a while - and enjoy your zen time. Kindest Regards Karen, Vince, Hop-a-long, Googbler and the random extras.
Perth, Australia
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

KalyaaNa could not have been better. The location and facilities were gorgeous, but it was the kindness and consideration of the owners, Karen and Vince, that made the stay so special. After only three days, I felt recharged and renewed.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Sarah C
Dear SarahC, How wonderful to be described as 'serene bliss'. Vince and I are simply delighted that you felt our location, facilities, kindness and consideration were so special. We pride ourselves in providing guests memorable experiences and aim to exceed your expectations with our personalized service and care. We are both truly happy that you were able to leave charged and renewed. Kind regards karen, Vince, Spirit and Co.
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This beautiful retreat offers not just accommodation but a variety of services like massage, counselling, yoga. .. whetever you are looking for a romantic weekend or just looking for a place to relax in a fantastic environment and great food.. this is your place. Two very well decorated and equipped rooms in a beautiful property with alpacas and lambs as pets that you have the chance to handfeed. karen and vince (the owners) are a plus and add to complete the amazing packaged that this retreat has ro offer. 100% recommended.

• Stayed May 2012
Dear CibeleGaido, Thank you for such kind words. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at KalyaaNa. The feeding of Elle the alpaca, & Shaun and Lamb our resident sheep. We are always delighted to see and hear that our guests have enjoyed the rural setting - "a great chace to get in touch with nature and yourself" as you say. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your romantic/ relaxing weekend, our food and your suite. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Karen, Vince & Co
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was looking for a "sanctuary" to escape to for a couple of days, and Karen and Vince, my hosts at KalyaaNa ensured that my expectations were met. Everything from amazing personal hospitality, exceptional food, comfort,cleanliness, amenities, and "the serenity"
Do yourselves a favour and give yourself a treat, spend some time at this retreat and rejuvenate!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear SandraC, Vince and are so glad that we were able to meet your expectations. It is somethng we pride ourselves on here at KalyaaNa. We always endeavour to go the extra mile to make the guest experience more han what is expected. We are delighted that you found our ammenties, hospitality, food and service exceptional. Thank you very much for the vote of confidence. It is compliments like these that keep us inspired to continuing creating wonderful experiences for our guests now and well into the future. We look forward to seeing you again, perhaps next time with your hubby. Kindest regards Karen, Vince & Co
Baldivis
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I where going away for a weekend Break, after a 21/2 hour drive we arrived at Kalyaana Spa and Wellness Reteat to be greeted by the Proprietors Karen and Vince. we enjoyed a wonderful meal of Local produce (on the property local) and enjoyed a fantastic spa (which Karen had Drawn for us during dinner) before retiring for the evening. the next morning we were awoke to "nothing" No cars, No Phones, No kids just a lovely roster! We enjoyed a cuppa as we wondered the grounds, a Stunning Country Acharage backing onto the Local Reserve. After a fresh home cooked breakfast made to order, Our "treatments" began , we each had the most amazing Massages we have ever had, both falling into a Deep State of relaxation easiy and quickly. We then enjoyed some time together walking the Grounds and just enjoying the peace and quiet. then while Chris took some time out to read and enjoy a Capacino I had my first Meditation Lesson , which was an amazing experience. Karen talked me though a breath exercise with stunning music in a very safe environment and I never knew you could go to such a place while still conscious of your surroundings, Later in the day I would do another Session where I learnt to control the tension in the muscles thought out my body.....This is a tecquinue I have used on a daily basis since comeing home! After some refreshment and time with Chris I then had an Art therapy session which began with a meditation on a specific topic that Karen and I had discussed Early, this was a very healing time where things came up from my history I did not expect and then we made a bracelet to remind me of my session and time at Kalyanna. Chris had an amazing evening Preparing and Cooking our dinner dueing a Cooking Demonstration with Karen a qualified Chief, all fresh local produce, Mini Fish Cakes, Green Curry and Rice and Pompadoms. Another Amazing Spa and an early night of Snuggling infront of a movie on Foxtel. The next morning Home made to order Breakfast again out on the verandah over looking the feeding wild birds and then Off Chris went for a Personal One on One Training session in the on site gym with Karen, while I enjoyed the wonderful bird life that came to visit, wondered the vegetable garden and talked to the Chooks, Geese, Turkeys and Ducks on the propertie. When is was time to leave , we both felt we were not leaving a place of accomadation owned by Karen and Vince we were leaving Firm friends and will visit often.
A side not some of the things that came up for me during my time of Art therapy and meditation are things I have gone on to face and deal with and I can honestly say it has made life more pleasent. thank you Karen

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear MichelleOBaldivis, Wow! What lovely compliments. Vince and I are delighted that you and your husband were able to share KalyaaNa with us and woke to nothing - no cars, no phones, no kids, just our resident rooster. You both definately left as firm friends. It is wonderful to hear that you both enjoyed the many therapies offered here at KalyaaNa. And its wonderful to hear that you have been implementing some of those techniques at home. Its also really great to hear that you enjoyed the property and surrounds - chooks, geese, turkeys and ducks and our kitchen garden so much. We look forward to seeing you both again soon. It was a real pleasure meeting you both. Kind regards Karen & Vince
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

We happened across this place while travelling from Perth to Albany. After touristy Freemantle and Busselton it was heaven. Made all the much better by Karen and Vincent who are wonderful hosts. A beautiful setting, great service, awesome fresh food/cooking and an excellent massage.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank RhysterNZ
Karen T, Owner at KalyaaNa Spa & Wellness Retreat, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Hi RhysterNZ, How nice of you to say that you felt KalyaaNa Spa & Wellness Retreat was a hidden treasure, after touristy Fremantle & Busselton. So glad that you enojyed your brief stay with us while travelling to Albany. How exciting for us having you as our first overseas guests. It was a pleasure to share KalyaaNa with you both and provide the great service, and awesome fresh food/ cooking. Glad that you enjoyed the Swedish massage. Look forward to having you both return again some day. Kind regards Karen & Vince
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgetown
Balingup Jalbrook Cottages
#1 of 2 in Bridgetown
Ford House
Ford House
#2 of 9 in Bridgetown

Been to KalyaaNa Spa & Wellness Retreat? Share your experiences!