“Under new management 10/10”
Review of Blackwood View

Blackwood View
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

I was told to try the food here by a local. Glad I was I loved it very friendly staff . The owners are from Nepal bringing there authentic tastes. Also loved there masala tea

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

Really delicious grilled snapper, generous and tasty salad garden, lovely helpful staff. Will definitely come back.

1  Thank BrideyM3
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Went for a coffee and I'm not really sure what I received. It was half a cup of cardboard tasting water. Went straight into the bin. Was going to try some food but not sure if I am game enough. The shop has new owners from Nepal and I think they should do well if they sell their traditional foods.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

Good quality food, reasonable price, and quick service.
Vegetarian options are fresh and excellent!!

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

This cafe provided us with the best fish and chips I've eaten for years. Another great family meal. The service may be basic, and the ambience canteen-like, but the quality of the food and the way it was cooked is top notch! The same goes for the Moroccan chicken that one of our party chose.
Congratulations to the chef.
And the price is right as well.
Don't miss the best food in Augusta - eat in or take away.

1  Thank Peter and Ruth A