“Good food”

Description: Classic Thai
Sydney, Australia
“Good food”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the food here, it is pretty rare to get Thai this good in a regional centre but this was really tasty. Good service and atmosphere, unfortunately no bathroom. If you've got a craving for Thai you could do a lot worse than this place.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank xhlgette

“Seriously one of the best Thai restaurants in Australia, just don't ask to use the bathroom”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I travelled to Castlemaine in Nov 12 and stumbled upon this little gem. We ate here 4 days straight, it was so good. The man who served us most nights was wonderful and organised meals for my daughter who was only 6 so they were not too spicy. On the Sunday afternoon when I was heading home to Melbourne from Maryborough I actually detoured to the Naam Pla for take away to take back to Melbourne for my husband to try. My only disappointment was that although I'd eaten here for the entire time I'd been in Castlemaine when I was ordering my take away on the Sunday and sat waiting in the restaurant for it to be cooked I asked to use the bathroom.i was told to leave the restaurant and walk to a public toilet and few streets away. Must say that left a bitter taste in my mouth as my daughter didn't need to go, only myself and I didn't enjoy dragging her into a filthy public toilet then having to walk back to collect our rather expensive large order!!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Emma-kate C
Melbourne, Australia
“Wonderful Thai”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Had dinner her and I must say that the food was excellent and the price reasonable for such a 'Touristy' area. The food was quite authentic and very fresh, with excellent flavours and good sized serves. Well worth having a meal there.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Pip S
“Best Thai in Victoria”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful little restaurant tucked away in Castlemaine. Incredible food with a seasonal menu (it changes every few months) with creative, fresh and expertly cooked Thai fare. Great vegetarian options. Owners and staff are lovely. Can't recommend this place highly enough.

3 Thank Megsadventures
Australia
“Excellent food”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had a takeaway dinner from this restaurant and enjoyed all of it. The cost was exceptionally good, and the food authentic. Waiting staff were delightful.

Visited March 2013