“The best coffee in town!”
Review of Cannibal Coffee - CLOSED

Cannibal Coffee
Reviewed February 26, 2017

Great coffee and prompt and friendly service for that coffee or tea break right in the centre of Forbes

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

Having a coffee here is a good way to start the day : )
I already received friendly smiles before I entering the shop.
We've ordered 2 Piccolo and they are good.

*Love their choice of the beautiful to go cups.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

Good to know when you wake up in the morning to get a good cup of cannibal coffee and hot chocolate. Well done Maria & Daniel for making my day.

Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

The best coffee & hot chocolate in town. Well done Maria & Daniel you surprised me everyday. We will be back again when we are in Forbes

Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

Well what can i say Maria and Daniel the coffee was just amazing and made my day. It is the best that i have tasted so far. I would highly recommend keep up the great work.