“Best rural coffee I’ve had for along time”
Review of Round About Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Round About Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Forbes
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Dropped in for a quick coffee- better than Orange. The girls told me they have a new machine and new grinders. Shame I had breakfast earlier as the cabinets were laden with yummy treats.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

Chose a local business over McDonalds to get a coffee when passing through town this morning 31/10/17, what a mistake. The woman who served me was simply rude and was more interested in talking to people she obviously knew than serving a stranger. I ordered a coffee and a curry pie. The pie was virtually slung across the counter at me and the coffee was so hot it actually burnt inside my mouth.
Don't complain about supporting local business when you give service like this.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Lovely atmosphere, food all presented nicely. Ordered two plain pies, along with two slices, fw soy coffee and a cold drink. Paid then remembered we forgot the sauce, ordeed two of those and nearly fell over when charged 40 c per sachet. Should have been a warning. Pies bought to table, along with coffee. Well, what can i say......it was1/3 thick lumpy froth, yep, lumpy. Coffee in the bottom was the same. Undrinkable. Advised staff as we were leaving and my coffee money was refunded. Had soy coffee zillions of time and never had i been presented with one like this before.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

On a recent trip we decided to have an early lunch in Forbes, as we were travelling north on the Newell Highway we spotted the Roundabout Bakery. The pies are great & the coffee was hot. This is the place to stop for refreshments, service was quick & friendly. A very clean & tidy place to eat.

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

Lunchtime in Forbes decided to try out the Forbes Round About Bakery very, very nice certainly lovely pies and coffee which we had, plus plenty more to suit all diners. Thanks to the team for their friendly service and excellent food.