“great take away Chinese food”
Review of Manor Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Manor Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 20, 2015

We had take away from this restaurant and were pleasantly surprised by not only the quality of the food but also the price. We had 9 different dishes, some were fantastic others slightly less so. But over all the food was great. The fried rice was perhaps the least palatable with very few ingredients but still ok. The price was excellent and We would definitely get take away from here again.

1  Thank moomoomossman

Reviewed October 27, 2014

We visited this restaurant recently.The food was fantastic and the service was friendly. The meal is tasty and exellent value for money. I would happily eat there again.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

By far the worse restaurant I have ever been to. Horrible food, atmosphere, service, value!! Spent over $100 and we were disgusted by the time we left. I am surprised they haven't been shut down! Will never eat at this establishment again.

2  Thank hollz1989
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Located down a little lane opposite the Post Office, this place is certainly nothing to write home to Mum about. Many of my friends appreciate good Chinese food and there's absolutely no way I'd take them there. I'm amazed they haven't read some books or watched You Tube and learnt how to cook properly.

6  Thank BillBlinky