We stayed in the Garden Suite in this hotel with a view of the harbour. The room was very nice but we wish we had been able to stay in the old castle as it had so much character. Maybe next time! The food was excellent with a huge amount of choice. The staff were very attentive without being intrusive. Eveyrbody made us feel very comfortable and welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run hotel located on the Garrison a short walk from the centre of St Mary’s and the harbour, commanding breathtaking views of the stunning Archipelago. Our focus is to provide exceptional customer service to all our guests, award winning gourmet food with a choice of two award winning restaurants featuring the world’s best fresh lobster and crab caught by the proprietor Mr Robert Francis aboard ‘Gallos’ the hotel’s own fishing boat.A 38 bedroom hotel boasting traditional sixteenth century castle accommodation and spacious contemporary suites within 4 acres of secluded gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Star Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Star Castle Hotel St Mary`s
- Star Castle St Marys
- Star Castle Hotel St Marys
- Star Castle Isles Of Scilly, England