“beautiful views”

Juliet's Garden Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in St Mary's
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A well-loved family run restaurant overlooking the beautiful harbour on St Mary's, Isles of Scilly. Open daily from late March through to the end of October. We open at 10am and serve evening meals from 6pm, except on Tuesday nights.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I visit juliets everytime I go to the isles of scilly, it has the most amazing views over the islands, the staff are friendly and plesant, the service is quick and it is home to the most tame birds I have ever seen. I love watching them eating the crums off the bench next to me and sitting in their dozens in the plants hoping someones going to throw some food to the ground.
Julietes do a range of drinks (some unusual but delicious) and great tasting food, including my favourite cream tea.
The walk from hugh town is a lovely peaceful walk past duck ponds and small art galleries and shops hidden in the middle of nowhere. Its a must see if going to the isles of scilly.

1  Thank badgersatemyshoe
Write a ReviewReviews (1,155)

998 - 1,002 of 1,156 reviews

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Have been to Juliet's many times over the years, when our children were younger we were always made to feel welcome.
Juliet and her staff are always friendly and the food is delicious. Watching the sun go down over a meal is magical.

1  Thank bruciebabe
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Delicious food, glorious views, amazing setting. Call in for morning coffee on the way to Halangy Down; for lunch from Hugh Town; for afternoon tea on the way back from Halangy Down; and for evening meal for a romantic end to an exhilerating day.

1  Thank Patricia H
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have visited Juliet's on many occasions over the years and I was fortunate that my daughter and her now husband chose the restaurant for their wedding venue. Every time I have visited the restaurant whether it be for morning coffee, lunch, or an evening meal, I have had nothing but excellent service and great food. But the wedding surpassed it all, the staff were lovely everything ran really smoothly, the food was excellent and the sun shone!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Wonderful restaurant experience! Such views across the islands, from inside and out in the garden. The steak was fantastic, followed by a beautiful fruit meringue. Don't leave Scilly without going here!