We stayed here on a Saturday night. It's well signposted when you get off the motorway and can see it from a distance as it's quite tall and well lit. We found reception to be very helpful, she recommended a restaurant that was great - lucky she did as there was nothing (and I mean nothing) open in the evening when we went for a pre-dinner walk.
The room was really nice, big, comfortable, nice balcony but it's not as if you're overlooking anything particularly spectacular! The breakfast was good and the whole place was really clean - so was a bit surprised to be able to find the shower drain was a bit smelly.
Easy parking just outside.
Prada outlet is just a five minute drive, although that place has changed a lot and the bargains weren't what they used to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Facility rises in the small town of Montevarchi in the South of Florence, 3 kms away from the motorway exit of Valdarno dell'Autosole A1 Milan - Rome, located in the middle of some of the most popular artistic cities such as Florence , Siena, Arezzo, Cortona and the Chianti area. Thanks to its geographical position, the Hotel is regarded as an excellent strategic point for business meetings and tourist and wine-and-food tasting itineraries. As you step into the Valdarno Hotel , you will have the pleasant feeling of discovering a stylish and peaceful atmosphere, with our staff ready to take care of each and every one of your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Hotel Valdarno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valdarno Hotel Montevarchi
- Hotel Valdarno Italy/Montevarchi