I spend about 4 nights in Hotel Valdarno and it's one of the best I've ever been. I often have a business trip but Hotel Valdarno offered me a friendly and hospitable atmosphere. The staff is really kind and they are always careful to check if your stay is proceeding at the perfection.
In the morning they offer you a vast choice to have breakfast because there is a huge buffet with croissants, toast, eggs, fruit, tomatoes, cheeses, mozzarella, some cakes and more. The room is spacious and comfortable, in the bathroom everything works and there is the bath.
In addition, it is very close to PRADA: the journey took me just 10 minutes by car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Facility rises in the small town of Montevarchi in the South of Florence, 3 kms away from the motorway exit of Valdarno dell'Autosole A1 Milan - Rome, located in the middle of some of the most popular artistic cities such as Florence , Siena, Arezzo, Cortona and the Chianti area. Thanks to its geographical position, the Hotel is regarded as an excellent strategic point for business meetings and tourist and wine-and-food tasting itineraries. As you step into the Valdarno Hotel , you will have the pleasant feeling of discovering a stylish and peaceful atmosphere, with our staff ready to take care of each and every one of your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Valdarno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valdarno Hotel Montevarchi
- Hotel Valdarno Italy/Montevarchi