I stayed there for 3 nights for business. The staff is friendly and professional. The rooms are clean and right size. It is simple, the breakfast is acceptable with average food. The wi-fi is paid, seems that some guest gets it for free. Is not expensive, but it will be better to be free ascis anoying to log and log out every time as the access is counted by usage.
They must change the soap for a shower gel as the soap dryes the skin and had to use moisturing. Also this summer is being terrible with a lot of mosquitos in Montevarchi. My room had several, but at the front desk they gave me a reppelent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Facility rises in the small town of Montevarchi in the South of Florence, 3 kms away from the motorway exit of Valdarno dell'Autosole A1 Milan - Rome, located in the middle of some of the most popular artistic cities such as Florence , Siena, Arezzo, Cortona and the Chianti area. Thanks to its geographical position, the Hotel is regarded as an excellent strategic point for business meetings and tourist and wine-and-food tasting itineraries. As you step into the Valdarno Hotel , you will have the pleasant feeling of discovering a stylish and peaceful atmosphere, with our staff ready to take care of each and every one of your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Valdarno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valdarno Hotel Montevarchi
- Hotel Valdarno Italy/Montevarchi