We stayed for six nights in July 2012 and it was just right for our needs. We work nights (musicians) and we were not disturbed in the mornings when we slept past the normal rising time!
The director, Gino, and all the staff were very welcoming and attentive to our needs.
I like the fact that it is quiet. Breakfasts were very good with lots of choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Facility rises in the small town of Montevarchi in the South of Florence, 3 kms away from the motorway exit of Valdarno dell'Autosole A1 Milan - Rome, located in the middle of some of the most popular artistic cities such as Florence , Siena, Arezzo, Cortona and the Chianti area. Thanks to its geographical position, the Hotel is regarded as an excellent strategic point for business meetings and tourist and wine-and-food tasting itineraries. As you step into the Valdarno Hotel , you will have the pleasant feeling of discovering a stylish and peaceful atmosphere, with our staff ready to take care of each and every one of your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Valdarno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valdarno Hotel Montevarchi
- Hotel Valdarno Italy/Montevarchi