“Great place and greater prices!!!”

Prada Outlet (Space)
Book In Advance
More Info
$115.15*
and up
Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet
Ranked #1 of 3 Shopping in Montevarchi
Reviewed March 17, 2013

If you were a guy (like my husband), chances are you'd be bored after an hour but if you were there for a shopping blitz... This would be like heaven!!!!
The prices at the outlet made the trip there ( 8 hour drive for us) worth the while!!!

9  Thank Foodgruppie
in 73 reviews
"bags"
in 91 reviews

Reviewed March 14, 2013

It was a complete wasted trip for me at the space as I was one of the female who came out with nothing in less than an hour or probably only 1/2h and I had to pay €24 just to go there for an empty trip.

The is also a new Prada in The Mall, but of course it is smaller.
It was really a complete wasted trip as I spend so much but never get a thing. The staff were rude too, telling me this is last piece... or no we dont have that, we dont have this.. and giving the very irritated face.

I saw a few nice items but when i see the design.. I feel that it is like not so nice.. the workmanship is probably bad, so, no.. i won't really go there unless there is a grp going else I will have to pay that €24 for nothing....

7  Thank PrincessYue
Reviewed February 7, 2013

First of I'm a straight male with no real interest on designer bags so I wouldn't know 2013 fashion to 2012 fashion if I'm staring on front of it. Having said that, my wife if quite the opposite and have been trying to insert to our schedule a visit to the prada space outlet during our visit in Florence. If it wasn't for a rainy forecast in florence that day we wouldn't have included the Prada visit.

We went to the Prada outlet via train. It's quite straight forward. Just buy a ticket (around 11 euro) to Montevarchi from the s.m novella station. I believe the train for this is the same one heading for Rome termini (it's about 45-1hr train ride depending on the train schedule). I would advise to leave early (before 9am) so you can arrive there early (i believe it opens 1030 weekdays and a bit earlier on weekend). The hardest part of the travel would be getting a cab on the Montevarchi station to the outlet. We waited around 15 mins for a cab to arrive. Note though that chances are there are plenty of other shoppers waiting also. Just share a taxi with other shoppers. It will cost around 3 euro or 12 euro if you have the taxi for yourself. Before entering the outlet, please ensure you get your number (left side of the entrance) as you'll use this to pay the items you will purchase

Now the store itself has a good collection of prada dress,shoes, accessories and bags.Lady bags were the target that day so we focused on that. Immediately, my wife saw 3 items she liked (some tessuto saffiano bags and some wallets). I'm not sure if it's because we're early that we have plenty to choose from or if it's the same in the afternoon but they did have a lot of items (i believe a lot of 2013 models also) to choose from. We spent around 3 hours on the store and end up buying 2 bags and a wallet with a running total of around 780 euro. All the items my wife got were all new models. After returning to the hotel, I checked the prices of the items online and I guess the only regret she had was she should have bought more! It was a great deal with the price margin online ranging from 40 - 60 percent difference from the one we purchased at the outlet not including yet the tax refund so overall I think we made a pretty good deal and hence the 5 star rating

Btw, I believe there are also tours to go there but more expensive

32  Thank Jonas L
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been to Space 3 times. This last trip will probably truly be my last trip. The selection is hit or miss but if you are planning on going to the Mall, they have store there as well with similar selections. So i would skip Space and just go the Mall.

11  Thank windycityf