We had a lovely stay in Anacapri during our trip to Capri. We were really glad we decided to stay in Anacapri since it was quieter and less crowded. But our time at Casa Mariantonia made the trip even better. The room was very nice and bright and had a large bathroom. The grounds were beautiful with a number of hammocks throughout the lemon groves.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. They offered a number of great suggestions on what to do and how to fit it all in during our stay. They scheduled a private boat tour around the island that really made our trip special and was worth the price.
The only drawback during our stay was that it was hard to connect to the wireless Internet from our room, so when ever we wanted to connect, we had to go to the common areas. Not a huge issue but a minor inconvenience.
Should we visit Capri again, we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MEDITERRANEAN BOUTIQUE HOTEL with a relaxed pace Here at Casa Mariantonia, our family believes that true luxury is in a warm and genuine welcome, in the attention to details, and in offering our guests an authentic taste of Capri.Surrounded by an extensive garden of citrus trees and lush Mediterranean flowers, Casa Mariantonia provides a true haven of tranquility, in the heart of Anacapri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Mariantonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariantonia Anacapri
- Casa Mariantonia Hotel Anacapri
- Casa Mariantonia Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy