Anacapri will give you a more local flavor of Capri then Capri Town itself. Casa Mariantonia is a family run business and you can tell by the heart and soul put into the decor, food and friendliness of the staff. Situated right off the main square, Casa Mariantonia's rooms are cheerful and modern. The pool is large and well cared for and the lemon grove gardens are the perfect place to relax at the end of the day with a glass of wine. Breakfast has vast offerings and Ravi will make you an amazing caffe latte. At the moment Casa Mariantonia only serves a regular lunch with dinner once a week in the summer months. Their commitment to local homegrown ingredients is wonderful and the food here was truly the best we had on the island. This will be my only 'home' the next time I visit Capri.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MEDITERRANEAN BOUTIQUE HOTEL with a relaxed pace Here at Casa Mariantonia, our family believes that true luxury is in a warm and genuine welcome, in the attention to details, and in offering our guests an authentic taste of Capri.Surrounded by an extensive garden of citrus trees and lush Mediterranean flowers, Casa Mariantonia provides a true haven of tranquility, in the heart of Anacapri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Mariantonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariantonia Anacapri
- Casa Mariantonia Hotel Anacapri
- Casa Mariantonia Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy