My wife and I stayed 2 nights at this small boutique hotel in mid October, as part of celebrating her 50th birthday. The hotel's situated in a pedestrian street and is fairly quiet with views out over a lemon grove. They have a great combination: stylish interior (rooms and furniture), location (away from the maddening crowd of day trippers who frequent Capri town), terraces with views, and the fact that the people who work there are the owners (Paolo and Marcello). Both were extremely helpful in recommending suitable places to eat at and in making a luncheon reservation for my wife's birthday celebration; nothing seemed to be a problem. They are friendly people who always seemed to have the time to stop what they were doing and talk to us about their background and other things about living on the island. We can not recommend this place highly enough if you're looking for style and friendliness away from the crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MEDITERRANEAN BOUTIQUE HOTEL with a relaxed pace Here at Casa Mariantonia, our family believes that true luxury is in a warm and genuine welcome, in the attention to details, and in offering our guests an authentic taste of Capri.Surrounded by an extensive garden of citrus trees and lush Mediterranean flowers, Casa Mariantonia provides a true haven of tranquility, in the heart of Anacapri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Casa Mariantonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariantonia Anacapri
- Casa Mariantonia Hotel Anacapri
- Casa Mariantonia Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy