All reviews piazza caprile the owner charming b b perfect hosts amazing views nice breakfast our honeymoon bus stop sabrina island garden jacuzzi sea path port taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Il Tramonto is a beautiful little B&B with amazing views and sunsets. It’s affordable, very clean, and well kept. Luciana and her family were warm and welcoming. The B&B is located just a short 100m walk from Piazza Caprile up a cute path. My children and I enjoyed the walk up to the B&B, it gave us the feeling of really being a part of the local village. But it may not be the best fit for the elderly or anyone who has trouble walking 100m and navigating a few steps. We arrived early and Luciana acomodated us and even fed my children some breakfast. She provided expert knowledge of things to do on the island. I plan on staying with them again on my next visit and would recommend them to my friends.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2018

Our host Sabrina was very helpful in telling everything we could visit on the island and pointed it out on the map. She took the time to help us with everything we needed, even as we stayed for only 1 night. The room was small but nice and clean. The breakfast was ok. There is a very nice view from the terrace. You have to walk about 10 minutes from the busstop to the B&B.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We spent four amazing nights at this B&B and we can’t think of anything we would improve. Room was clean and welcoming, breakfast was better than we could ask for, the garden and views were difficult to beat and Luciana and Sabrina were perfect hosts, with great recommendations, tips and advice on what to do and where to go. Very recommendable!

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here during our honeymoon in Capri/AnaCapri and had such a lovely time. Our experience was nothing less than exceptional!! Amazing customer service, check in and overall great experience with Sabrina and the rest of the staff. This is a beautiful location! We will definitely stay again if we get the chance to visit again! I highly recommend

1  Thank Emily C
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I can't stress enough how amazing are the sunset lights at this place, how welcoming the owner makes you feel. The room is very clean and neat, and the garden it's lovely, that moment with the morning chill having nice breakfast or coming after long day in the sea and enjoy the sunset. Thanks for such an amazing experience.

Date of stay: June 2018